chapter 11

Lizas pov
We arrived at the show after taking a few selfis and got out our moms loved the camera we stood and took a few pictures and signed a few things there were so many lights. We walked in side and said hi to everyone I saw Elisabeth and gave her a huge hug. I meat linal Richie and Stevy wonder. It was amazing. We went to find our seats we just walked In and the crowed went wild when they saw us. We waved and smiled. We finally sat down and waited for the show to start.
Ladys and gentlemen welcome to the Grammy awards. This is an amazing honour to win a award here to night. Hope you enjoy your self.
And so the speeches went on and then...
Hi to night I am here to give out the award for the best video of the year. Here are your nominations
Michael Jackson thriller
Dearg rhythm of the night.....
8 nominations later
And finally the moment we have all been waitig for can I get the envelope please. The winner is..... Michael Jackson!!!!
Mike jumped up and gave me a huge hug he dragged me on stage we got on stage and accept the award. Mike does a speech
Hi guys thank you so much I wnat to thank my manager and my fans and most importantly my mom and god. And also my only girl liza I love her very much and with out her this would not be possible. Thank you. We walked off back to our seats. Me and mike are over the moon. And so the night went on and mike won an award after award after award. Mike has won 7 awards so far and finally the last award the best entertainer of the decade.
Here are your nominated people
Mikel jackson
Blah blah blah
And can I get the envelope please. The winner is ........Michael Jackson
What no way!!! We ran on stage running and jumping. We say our speech and ran off stage a huged Michael and kissed him we were so happy. Then a unexpected announcement
Hey dont leave yet I have just got news that mj has one 8 grammys witch is a new world record.
what!!!!
No way!!!!
We ran on stage to get our award I was really happy. We took some pictures and then ran into the limo our moms were so happy. We poured some wine.and started talking
Hey liza why dont you guys sleep over for the week before we go on tour I no hkw much you love that place
Oh really mike
Ya and mom can come to
Yes I would love to can I go pack
Yes well take you real quick
We drove back to our place me and my mom packed as fast as we could we ran all around up and down finding what we need. We were finally done and went to neverland. We unpack as soon as we got there and I took a quick shower and my pjs were on. I walked down the stairs and see everyone watching mi mj es old home movies on the tv.
HEY!! You didn't wait for me
Sorry
Why dont we watch it in the theatre
Ya sure
We all make our way to the theatre we grabbed some snakes and ran in and started it off. We were laughing and crying and there was some sad part too. Mike lookes like he misses his dad in a way but not completely. It was really funny watching him dance around with the jackson 5 and seeing him in snow ball fights or even his first Christmas when he was way older. He was a jhovas witness and wasn't alowed to celebrate Christmas or birthdays. A long while later I looked over to see mike alseep and so was mom and marry. I grabbed a blanket and went to bed to.
Mikes pov
I woke up in the theatre to see liza lying on her chair next to me with a blanket. Suddenly I heard a loud bang coming from the house. I rushed over to the door with a statue's knife I walk over slowly to the house. I look through the bushes. And see a girl with a bag in the house she broke the window I followed her in to the house, she was heading for my room she had a hole shrine to me in her bag. She set up a romantic setting and waited for me on my bed. I walked in with my knife.
What are you doing here get out
Hello mike
She hugged me way to tight
What do you want I will call security
To late I tied them up
What please get out
She grabbed me and started to kiss me as soon as that happend liza came in
Get of my boyfriend
Liza jumped on top her pulling her off of me. Liza hits her unconscious. She looked at me and hugged me.
Mike are you ok
Ya iam ok but look at all of this
Ya I am happy it didnt get too far
Our moms run in
Mike are you om
Ya I am fine but gards aren't
We ran outside and untide the guards they run off and look around neverland
We need more gards
We finally get our head rapped around what just happend we are all so shocked the police came and took her away after that we all wnt to bed.