chapter 25

Mikes pov
We had a long night of throwing up and all that it was bad . in thought the medication wasn't helping but this morning she looked a bit better.her face wasn't pail and green and her eyes were not watering. I gave her the medication every so many hours.she was lying in bed all day.my mom made her some soup and toast.i didnt really like soup.

I stayed with her in the room the hole day.my mom said I would get her sickness but I dont care.she was getting better and better witch was good.she could actually speak now and that makes me happy.she has been asleep for a few hours now
Hey liza your awake
Ya I am
So how you feel now
Great alot better
Good good
Can I get up and walk around a bit
Sure I will help you
I took her and held her hand tight I walk with her down the stairs. My mom ran up to us and gave liza a big hug.
Hi liza are you better
Ya thanks lilly
Ok sure you want anything
No thanks I am good
Ok
Liza asked if we could go outside I took her out and she said we could go to the secret garden. We sat down under the tree.i grabbed her some water to drink out of the fountain. She drank it and smiled she got up and ran around.she was jumping and smiling. I am feeling way beter!!!I was shocked the water has some powers or something

Wow I was amazed. I drank some just in case I was getting the illness. I ran around with her jumping and smiling. It was really fun.we ran back to the house and told them that she felt much better. She went back to her room and changed into some proper clothes. We sat down and watched some tv but all I could think about was the stupid song.
Lizas pov
I sat next to mike on the couch that water really helped me.mike is so caring and loving he was there with me the hole day and night, he held my hair up during that terrible night.i looked over at mike and saw his face was really worried and stressed I think he was worried about that song of his.he stayed up late at night and earlier in tne mornings.i dont know how he dose this.
Hey mike
Ya
Why dont we go out
Why
I know your stressed about the song lets take a break
Ok were to go
I know your favourite place in the hole world but go put on a descise
Ok I will be back
He ran up the hall way and came back a few minutes later.he was dressed in very nice holiday t-shirt and shorts. He had a wig and sunglasses he looked very relaxed
Wow thats perfect for were we are going
Were are we going
Disnyland
Really yes!!!
Come on
We got the limo to come around and we asked to go to disny. I made sure we had a camra with us cuz I need to take photos.we arived at disny mikes face lit up with joy he ran out the car.i just followed he enjoyed seeing all these little kids.we walked underneath tbe disny castle. We took loads of photos.i nought cotton candy and popcorn. We got loads of toys and teddys.

We walked over to the one mini game and mike wanted to win me a tiger the tiger teddy bear.the game worked like this if you could throw down all the cans with 3 balls you can win a teddy. Mike payed his price and got the 3 balls.he throw the 1st one it was a miss.2nd one it hit 1.last hit and missed it.oh dont worry mike!!he said he will do it again

1st throw nothing.2nd hit nothing last hit bam!!!he got all the cans down!!!yes!!!!I ran up to him and jumped on him and gave him a huge hug.i want the tiger please.he pulled down the teddy and I held it tight.we walked ofg and saw a huge roller coaster we waited in a long line.finally we reach the front.we got in the car and buckled up.the ride went up it was really high we got to the top I held onto mike and we fell down ahhhhnh!!!!mike was laughing how could he enjoy this!!!

We turned upside down and went around this ride felt like forever. It was fun, I put my hands in the air . finally the ride stoped and we jumped off me and mike were laughing alot.we walked a bit then saw mini, micky and goofy.we ran over mike and I took some photos.we enjoyed it alot.we walked over to the tunnel of love we got into the boat and drove off.

We were siting in there for hours it was amazing we didnt want to get off.we were so in love.this was the best thing to happen to me ever.the ride ended and mike was asleep.i woke him up and we drove back home.i went to bed but mike stayed up to work on his song.
Mikes pov
This song was driving me crazy. I didnt have anything. I was writing down words and they were not working I was trying to get a beat but nothing. What do id flipping do!!!I walked up and down the room.i had nothing.maybe.....no man come on!!!I tried working on the beat I think I got something there but nothing else.no words for the song to.
Next day
I was still working on the song.liza came in with some food.i think i finally got something.
And who gave you the right to scare my family
And who gave the right to scare my baby she needs me
And who gave you the right to......
Tell me are you the ghost of jealousy
Thats it!!!!I am finally getting some were. Whooo hooo!!!I ran to the dance studio down stairs and I started working on some dance moves.i always put up a camra and start dancing I come up with all these random moves and dance routines.i satyed in there for about 5 hours working on moves and singing my song to.its really hard being famous and all I hope this works.