chapter 13

Mikee pov
I arrived back at the hotel after the show I was so sleepy. A bit later I took a quick shower it was 11:00 and I heard strange noises. I hoped out after changing into my pjs. I opened the door qnd saw a crazy fan that got in some how.
What the security!!!
No bother calling I gave them somthing to sleep it just you...
No !!!
And me
She chased me all around the room she grabbed me and kissed me and at that moment liza came in. Her eyes widened and her bag dropped she jumped on the girl and attack her.
Get off my man!!!
No hes mine you stole him from all of us!!!
No I didn't he asked me!!!
She through her off me and tied her up with some towels. We called the cops. She ran to me and kissed me and gave me a huge hug
Are you ok mike
Ya I am just fine
Oh iam happy.
This has been the second time Already
Ya I know
We sat down on the couch shocked I cant get it over my head. I dont understand some fans I know they love him but there is always that one crazy fan. I still had my consert cloths on. I took a shower and put on my pjs. I sat on the couch.
Hey mike do you wanna watch a movie
No i am going to sleep its a nother day of consert I need rest
Ok night mike
Night
He went and layed down on the bed he sounded awful. He was so scared bye the thing that just happend. I stayed up for a few hours then went to sleep.
Next day
Mikes pov
I woke up and got dressed as fast as I could liza was awake before me this time. I opened the door for liza and we drove off.on our way there was a huge hold up. It was a car crash and it looked pretty bad. We got vip access through the traffic. We made it on time thank goodness. Liza and I rush off to get our makeup done. Liza looked beautiful as always. The fans started coming in they were really excited.i love seeing them I wish I could meet all of them and bring them to the ranch. But unfortunately I cant. I was about to run on stage and felt a hug from liza.I ran on stage with energy. The crowed was great. I could here lizas voice it is amazing. The show goes on for 2 hours its really tiring. I finshed the last song and liza ended her dance. We ran off stage and head home.as soon as we got home we both fell asleep.
After the consert week
It has been a really tiring week.we finally got some time off I am really exited to see mom again. We got to spend 2 days in fance. I am going to take liza to the effel tower.
Liza
Yea
Do you wanna go out
Yes please
The effel tower
Yes of course!!
Good come on lets go
We rushed into the car and head up the elevator in the tower the view is amazing. We took loads of photos it looked amazing I couldn't believe it.we arrived at the top and looked over this place .
I wish mom was here
Ya me too
We stayed up there for hours it was really fun. Tomorrow we have to go home its really sad that this week went by so fast. We head back down and got into the limo we drove back to the hotel. We got there and decided to watch a nother french movie. I actually enjoy french movies.i should wwtch more. We were watching for hours and hours we didnt really have to sleep early because were leaving tomorrow. We eventually finshed liza was asleep so I left her to sleep on the couch. I went to bed.
Next morning
Lizas pov
I woke up on the couch. I saw mike eating a apple he was dressed already. I got up took a shower and got dressed in some jeans and boots with a flower pattern tshir. We paked our luggage and headed for the air port. While in the limo I took my last pictures. I will really miss it here. We finally arrived at the airport we got on the jet. When I got on I got a huge shock it was maziko, tegan and esona.
What the mike
Yes I invited them you guys are such good friends
Awww mike I huged him
I ran and gave them hugs
Tegan:I am so excited to go to neverland
Liza:its beautiful there I love it
Esona:how many times have you been there
Liza:3 or 4 times
All of them:oh!!! Giggles
What
Oh nothing
Just shut up
Hahhahaa
We started to fly mike has just been sitting there for a while. I have been talking to them. I look over at him and he doesn't look ok. His face looked green. He looked as if he was holding on for dear life on his seat. I just continue to talk with the girls. A while later I looked over and saw mike just fall over.
Mike!!!
He fainted he is terrified of flying
Mike!!! Wake up
We got some water and poured it on his face
Mike please wake up!!!
The water woke him up
Mike are you ok I hugged and kissed him on his cheek. Mike dont ever do that again. We are almost home dont worry. I sat next to him for the rest of the flight holding his hand. Making sure he was ok. We finally landed we got out and rode to neverland.
So you ladies exited yo see my home
Yes we have alway wanted to go there
Well I am happy I can make you happy
We entered the gate there eyes widen I just smile and say welcome to neverland. They were freaking out they were taking so many photos. We arrived at the house and saw our moms I jumped out the car mom!! Honey!!! I gave her a huge hug mike did the same with his mom. The girls were awfuly shy. Mom and marry meet tegan, eaona and maziko
Hello maam
Hello lovies how are you
We are good and you miss jackson
Oh call me mery
And me lilly
Ok sure
Please come in.
This is goung to be a fun week I said to mike.