She circled her fingers around the handle and looked at Konrad, waiting for his nod.

Wesley let out a puff of smoke and said, "Target the little boy." Darya was very attached to her brother's son and she would shed a river if that boy dies.

"Not like that" Konrad interrupted and Wesley frowned. "There's a catch" he added. Striding towards the board, he ran his fingers on the edge, which caused the board to rotate. At first, it was slow. But when, Konrad used full force and the board spun in circles like a fan.

"Throw" he commanded to Sanity.

Wesley stiffened because none of the photos were visible. However, he still hoped that the knife would hit Lorcan's photo

Nodding once, Sanity flung the knife in the direction of the board and it hit a photo. The speed of the board, decreased and Wesley compressed his lips when he saw whose photo it was.

"Hmm" Konrad sighed. "It won't hurt Darya as much as I wanted, but she will still lose control" he added and then went and pulled out the Kerambit from the photo.

"Not bad Sanity" he added as an afterthought and the she-wolf smirked.

"When are you going to do it?" Wesley inquired as Konrad pasted the photo to the glass board and crossed it with red pen.

"A day or two later" he replied. "I have to make necessary arrangements first."

"Arrangements?"

"None of your business" he stated flatly. "Now, leave" Konrad commanded and Wesley gritted his teeth. Nodding once, he turned to leave.

Placing the cigarette between his lips, he stepped out of Konrad's warehouse. He did not understand what these werewolves were up to and he did not care. All he wanted was Darya dead and he knew Konrad would do just about to anything to achieve that.

And at the moment, Wesley needed to trust Konrad!

A few minutes after Wesley left, Sanity moved to stand beside Konrad.

"How can I help?" she demanded staring at the board.

"By staying here" Konrad replied seriously and Sanity turned her head, to get a better look at Konrad's face.

"Why?" she couldn't help but ask.

"You might get killed if you come with me" he added and she frowned.

"I can fight them off"

Konrad stepped closer and cupping her cheeks, he forced her to look him in the eye. "I don't want you fighting them. I want you to stay away from them."

"But I can help you" the blonde whispered.

"I don't need your help. I don't want anybody's help. This time, I am going to do it myself" Konrad stated and Sanity's green eyes widened to their fullest extent.

"No" she whispered and shook her head. "You cannot do this. We are stronger than them. We can defeat them. Kill Darya and her mate" Sanity growled.

Smirking, Konrad leaned forward and rested his forehead against hers. "Do you trust me?" he demanded, his mint green eyes locking with her pale green ones.

"Absolutely" the platinum blond haired girl whispered.

"Then trust me when I say I am doing the right thing" he added and then stepped back from her.

"Why are you going to fight her alone?" Sanity demanded. "I can come with you. Ekon is also going to come."

"Ekon has left to live a life with his mate"