Epilogue

I stand on the beach, staring out into the ocean. The wind blows on my face and through my hair, which is out. I look over at the trees and remember what happened yesterday, sending shivers through my body. I really do have to be careful with my powers, because they're a huge responsibility. These two weeks have been the weirdest, most surprising, and the most dangerous times in my life.

Even though I managed to escape from the Organisation of Supernatural Beings Existence, and Jeanine, I know that they will attack again. I know that they will try to get me at all costs, and probably kill anyone who gets in their way.
Next time, I'm sure they'll be more prepared, but I will be as well.
I won't let OSBE ruin my life, but just in case, I'm going to live life while I can.
Until OSBE attacks again, I'm safe and alive.
Because now I'm on the outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HAVE FINISHED THE BOOK!!!! I really hope you all enjoyed it!
Just so you all know, I had an ORIGINAL idea for this book last year while listening to the song 'Outside' (By Ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris) on repeat (😂😂Haha that's why the book is called 'Outside'😂) but I only starting writing it properly this month for the Wattys2015. Everything in this book is thought of by me and all the characters are mine.
I am very proud of this book and it is the only original ORIGINAL story (By that I mean it's the only book that isn't a Fanfiction) apart from 'Christmas Holidays', which I wrote one part three years ago and it was absolutely terrible😂😂
Don't worry, there is definitely going to be a sequel which I will start writing soon, and will explain a lot more about OSBE and all of the characters.
Until then, please vote for this book in the Wattys2015!
Thank you all so much!

~Emmagilliham(Emma)💖🌸🎀