Chapter Eighteen

I wake up to darkness surrounding me. "W-where am I?" I ask myself as I see cold metal cuffs around my wrists.
"You are at OSBE." A lady replies evilly as a door opens.
"What? Who are you?" I ask with concern. Crap, OSBE has captured me.
"I am Jeanine."  The lady says as she walks towards me, into the light.
"You." I mutter as I narrow my eyes.
"Yes, me. I have been told that my youngest sister Maddison has been helping you, correct?"
"Yes."
"That idiot..."
"Honestly, I think that you and Ember are the Idiots; Control freaks. I also think that you deserve this!" I shoot a blast out of my hand, sending Jeanine flying into a wall. I melt my cuffs off using my fire powers and run out the door of my cell, setting off an alarm. "Crap." I mutter under my breath. Guards appear from everywhere and a wall appears in front of me. I shoot blasts at all the guards and blast through the wall. I fly through the hole, down a hallway and out into the dark forest. I fly until I see an opening, and see my house. I fly to it, weak, tired and exhausted.
Daniella is standing outside, looking worried, checking her watch every two seconds. She looks up and sees me, her eyes widening. "EMMA!" She yells as she waves her hands. I fly down to our house and collapse in Daniella's arms. "What happened?" She asks.
"O-OSBE. They captured me, but I managed to escape." I reply, before having a coughing fit and nearly falling on the floor.
"Oh my gosh, Emma we need to get you inside!" Daniella lifts me up and opens the door. I close my eyes as she walks up the stairs.

---------

I wake up to see Daniella, Jamie and mom standing in front of me.
"Emma! Are you alright? Where have you been?!" Mom practically jumps on top of me.
I can't tell her about OSBE and my powers! "I-I..." An idea pops in my head. "I went for a walk in the forest, and I got a little bit lost."
"Oh." She notices some bruises and small cuts on my arms and legs, either from when I walking in forest or when Jeanine and OSBE captured me. "How did those appear on you then?"
"I kind of... fell... Into some bushes and trees. I'm sorry, I am so clumsy! I promise I won't go out into the forest by myself again."
Mom nods. "Okay. Are you alright?"
"Yeah."
"Alright. You should probably go to sleep soon, it's very late."
"Okay mom, thanks." I reply and mom walks out of the room.
Daniella makes sure mom is gone, and then shuts the door. She walks over to me and Jamie and sits on the bed, Jamie sitting with us as well.
"What happened?" Jamie questions.
"I went into the forest." I reply.
"Why?" Daniella asks.
"Everything was all too overwhelming."
"What happened then?" Jamie asks again.
"OSBE knocked me unconscious, captured me and took me to their building. I woke up in a cell and then Jeanine, the president of OSBE, came in. I knocked her into a wall, ran out the door, got attacked by guards, knocked them unconscious, blasted through a wall, and flew through the forest back here; Extremely tired and exhausted."
"Woah." Daniella and Jamie say in shock
"Yeah, I'm just glad that I'm alive; but I know they're going to attack again, and I have to be prepared."