"Alright, Well I'm pretty sure you already know that your my mate. You need to decide if you want me. If you do your gonna have to end it with Jason." His face went hard.

"End it with Jason." He was about to say something. "Do you actually think that I am dating that idiot? Where were you do today?" I pushed him farther away from me.

"Well, you got pretty friendly with him at the diner today." He looked at me and crossed his arms.

"Oh my Rob, First of all we have known each other since we were little and second he's had a crush on me for a long time now. After what he said to me a couple years ago I told him there was no way in hell anything would happen between us." I was pissed now. I picked up my purse and my jacket up off the ground and started getting in the truck. I got in and he stopped me from shutting the door. The next thing I know my body was forcefully turned toward him. Making it so now he was inbetween my legs now. This could not have been more uncomfortable.

He grabbed my face. "Look, I was just saying what it looked like. I'll admit it pissed me off when you actually hugged him." I then saw his eyes move down to my arm where Jason grabbed me. I hadn't notice a bruise was forming. It looked like a purple hand was around my arm. "Oh my hell. Look what he did to you." He grabbed my arm and I hadn't noticed that it kind of hurt a bit.

"Ow, be careful." He looked up at me afraid that he had hurt me.

"How could you forgive him after he did this to you?" He looked at me with disgust that I actually did forgive him.

"Look Rob, I had to. You wouldn't understand." I tried to get him to drop it but, I could tell he wasn't.

"You did not have to forgive him. I don't care if he is your damn alpha. He should learn to control himself around you and not act like an asshole." He had a point.

"Alright Rob you have a point it's just that." I looked down and then back in to his eyes. "My dad and Jason's dad were best friends. Well, actually my dad was his dad's beta but, I didn't want there to be bad feelings between my family and his. His dad is like another dad to me. He promised my dad that he would take care of me and my family before he died. I've known him for a long time I can't just end something like that, that's gone on for so long." He knew he wouldn't be able to argue with me on this.

"Ok, I still don't understand it but, I'll leave it alone." He looked into my eyes with a serious look. "Just know if he ever touches you again. I'll kill him. I'm not kidding either I would do it."

"I believe you would." I laughed a little. " I don't think he would have a chance against you anyways." I leaned toward him and whispered int his ear."Your a lot stronger than he is." As I started to lean back he stopped me. He started to lean to give me a kiss on the lips. Before our lips met I pulled back. "Whoa wait, I don't even know you that well." He just had a smile on his face.

"So" he didn't move an inch.

"So, I'm not that kind of girl sir." He flashed that favorite smile of mine.

"You were in my dreams." I could tell he didn't want to say that out loud cause his eyes went wide open. Whoa wait he's been dreaming about me too?

"Did you just say you dream about me?" I let out a laugh and it made him embarrassed cause he looked down and tried to move away. Luckily my legs were in perfect position to wrap around him to stop him. "Umm I don't think so Mister. We are gonna talk about this." I pulled him closer with my arms so his hips were at mine. He tried to look away shaking his head and smiling.

"You heard me right." He looked up at me. "Ugh I can not believe I just said that out loud." He tried to move but, I wouldn't let him. He looked back up at me.