Chapter 25

December 30th
Madi's POV-
I finally left and started to drive to the hotel.

I arrived at the hotel. I parked my car and grabbed my phone. Then headed inside. I walked up to the second floor and went to room 98.

I knocked, soon I heard footsteps approaching. Soon Cameron opened the door, "Caylen, you came?" He said confused.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure. Because of Jack."

"Would you like to come in?" He asked nervously.

"Sure." I stepped inside. Damn these hotel rooms are huge, "Thanks Dallas."

"Can we talk?" He sat down and patted a seat next to him. I nodded then sat beside him.

"Listen Caylen, I like you. A lot. I'm sure you already figured that out. But it's killing me to see you with Johnson." Cameron confessed.

"Dallas, I don't know what to do. I have some feelings for you but I'm with Jack. I honestly don't know what to do."

"I know, and I'm giving you all the time you need." Cam smiled.

"Thanks Dallas." I kissed his cheek, "Why couldn't we just text about this or call?"

"Because I needed to see you in person." Cam looked down.

"But why?"

"Madi, if you really want to know I suggest you leave because I don't want you to do anything you'll regret."

"Cam, what's going on? Why'd you want me here?" I questioned kinda getting scared.

"Madi.." He started, "Boys get hormones..." He stopped.

"Where is this going?"

"I know this weird, and too soon but I think I love you Madi." Cameron said nervously. Before I could answer a pair of lips crashed into mine, for some odd reason I tasted alcohol , he's drinking? Right now I didn't care. So I kissed back. I felt his tongue asking for an entrance. I let him.

Things I got heated real quick, We ended up making out with me being on top of him. About 3 minutes later I broke our heated make out session, "Cam." I heavily spoke. (Idk)

"Caylen, you should leave befor-" I cut him off.

"Cam, I know I'm basically cheating on Johnson but this. Us. I don't know why, but it feels right."

"Madi, I know I usually call you by last name but this. Us? To me it's been feeling right."

I ignored what he said and kissed him. This wasn't a little middle school kiss. It was a passionate kiss. Soon we kinda took it to the next level.

"Do you wanna do this?" Cameron asked.

"Do you?"

"Anything with you."

"Okay." I nodded my head, being a bit nervous. This is my first time.

"Caylen, I'm not going to do something you're not completely comfortable with. I would never do that."

"It's not that I'm not comfortable. It's just this is my first time."

"You have every right to be nervous, Madi, don't worry I'm not going to hurt you nor will I be getting you pregnant." He chuckled at the end.

"You have protection?"

"Of course." He pulled out a silver package from the drawer.

"Alright."

"You sure?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." We both smiled. Cameron took his shirt off and crash into my lips. Trying not to break the kiss he took off my crop top. Leaving me with my shorts, and bra on and him just shirtless.

While we were kissing, I could imagine Jack's face when he found out.

It was filled with hurt and betrayal.

I wasn't going to be the one that cheated anymore.

I loved Jack.

I pushed Cameron off me and he looked me in the eyes.

"Madi wha-"

"I love Jack. I can't hurt him."

Cameron sighed.

"I told you that you didn't have to do this."

"I know and I made a mistake. I'm sorry."

His eyes and faced changed. They were once filled with joy and love. Now they were filled with anger.

"Sorry sorry sorry. Madi I have feelings for you! I can treat you better than Jack! He's always making videos. I can be there for you."

"Just because he's making videos doesn't mean he doesn't love me. We love each other. Jack is there for me. He treats me like a person. Not an object."

I grabbed my shirt and ran out.

I got into my car and drove to Jack's place.

I knocked on the door and when Johnson appeared, I pulled him close and kissed him.

"Madi what happened?"

"Just hold me."

He wrapped his arms around me and..I cried.

plot twist.