Chapter 2

Madi's POV-

I woke up, and got dressed, I put on a black tank top, plaid flannel, and navy blue shorts, with grey converse and a grey beanie to complete my outfit. I got my phone and ran downstairs, I smelled cooking as I entered the kitchen I saw Kian. My heart stopped, I smiled at the blonde haired boy, "Whatcha cooking?"

"Waffles, want some?" He said putting waffles on a plate.

"Sure. So what are we doing today?" As I said I knew I made a mistake.

"We?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I mean everyone stupid." I took a bite of my food, "Wow you can actually cook."

He laughed, "Thanks, and I don't know, I think Connor wanted you to meet someone."

"Who?" I asked, then heard someone come down the steps.

"Hi Kian!" A girl with black hair said. I noticed she had almost the exact same outfit on as me.

"Hey Lily." He greeted and put a waffle on her plate.

"Kian?" I question, "Who is this?"

"Um. This is Lily, Connor's little sister. This is who he wanted you to meet." He said as brushed his hand through his hair.

"Kian who is this?" Lily asked.

"I'm Madi. Madi Caylen. By the way nice outfit" I smirked.

"Madi Caylen, as in Jc's little sister or cousin? And thank you. You too." She complimented.

"I'm Jc's little sister." I said, I noticed she was shocked by my answer, "I'm guessing you are Connor's little sister because that is what Kian said."

She nodded her head, I finished my food and put my plate in the sink, "Thanks Kian." He smiled and said, "No problem." I walked upstairs to Jc's room and knocked. I heard him say, "Come in." I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey sis." He smiled.

"Hey. I have a question." I sat in his spinny chair.

"What would that be?" He put his laptop down and listened for an answer.

"Who is that girl? Lily? Kian said she was Con's lil sis." I gave him a confused look.

"Well.." He started, "Kian is right. She is Connor's little sister. Why what happened?"

"Nothing. I just didn't know who she was. When did she get here?"

"Last night. When you went to bed. Connor and Ricky got up and picked her up from the airport."

My mouth shaped an 'o', "So big brother what are we all doing today?"

"Well little sis. Trevor, Sam, and a couple other guys around your age are coming over because we are having an all boy swimming party. Plus two ladies." He smiled.

"Who are the two ladies?"

"You and Lily."

"Alright well I'm gonna go penny for awhile?" I said as a question.

"Be back at 5 also can you pick up Trev?" Jc said, and gave me hug.
"Yeah text me the address." I said as I ran to my room and grabbed my Pastel Colored Penny Board also known as Malibu. I also fixed my hair a little bit, "Perfect." I said to myself.

I ran downstairs and noticed a Rainbow Penny Board with black wheels. I admired the board, and noticed Kian in the living room.

"Kian?" I said getting his attention.

"Huh?"

"Who's Penny Board?"

"Oh that's Lily's. Why?"

"Just wondering."

As I was about to walk back to the door, I saw Lily, "Lily right?" I smiled.

"Yeah Madi right?"

"Yep." I said popping the 'p', "By the way nice Penny."

"Thanks you too."

"Her name is Malibu." I laughed, "Hey wanna come pick up Trevor with me?"

She blushed and nodded, "Let me ask Connor." She left and came back within seconds, "He said sure."

We grabbed our boards and left. We skated down the street towards Trevor's house. Once we arrived I went up and knocked. As I waiting for Trevor to answer, "Do you know Trevor?"

"I met him at VidCon a long time ago." She shyly answered.

Trevor opened the door, "Madi!" He said excitingly and gave me hug.

"Hey Trevor, this is Lily, Connor's little sister." I said breaking the hug.

"Yeah I remember her, she was the one who fixed Mahogany's equipment at VidCon." He smiled.

"Yep that was me." Lily said proud.

"Well we should get going. Got your board?" I asked Trevor.

"Yep." He smiled, "Let's go."

As we rode I asked Trevor, "Do you remember I came to visit and I didn't want to go down the hill and you pushed me?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Then once we got back to the house you poured chocolate syrup on my head for revenge." He laughed.

"Yeah. Well tonight the boys are having an all boy swim party plus two ladies." I said as we skated.

"Really? Who?" He asked.

"Madi and I." Lily answered.

We talked the rest of the way and Lily and Trevor got to know each other a little better, and when I mean got to know each other, I mean Trevor talking about he EP. We arrived home and Sam and a couple other boys were already there.

"Hey Sam." I greeted.

"Madi. Wow. You've changed since the last I saw you." Sam hugged me.

"Back up lover boy." I laughed.

"Awe come on can't Sammy have a hug!?" He begged.

"Fine." I gave in and hugged him, "I'll see you later, I got to find Jc."

I walked around the house until I found Jc. He was in the pool. "JC!" I yelled.

"Hey sis. What's up?" He swam over to me.

"Please tell me you didn't put beer out."

"No I didn't. I don't want drunk people roaming my house with you and Lily."

"Okay thanks big brother."

"No problem little sister."

I walked back inside and noticed Trevor and Lily talking. I decided to go find Kian, because I didn't notice him in the pool.

I walked around the house and couldn't find him, someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around it was Sam.

"Hey wanna play Truth or Dare with me and a couple other guys?"

"Sure. Let me go get Trevor and Lily."

"Okay, meet me in your room?" He said more like a question.

"Sure." I said as I walked back downstairs and immediately saw Trevor and Lily. I walked over to them, "Wanna play Truth or Dare?"

They both nodded and we headed up to my room. This should be good.

Hey guys. This is a conjoined story the other half of the story will be on TWDandJaiWaetford 's page! Go check it out. Thank you guys!