Chapter 22

ONE MONTH LATER
(Big time skip because I need to write SAMs and LILYs bday)

I woke up and smiled because I remembered almost one month ago, Jack Johnson asked me out.

Today is the 17th of October, tomorrow is Sam Pottorff's birthday. Wow. He is turning 18 this year. (I know not his exact age but this is a fanfic so deal with it)

I stumble out of my bed and decided to take a shower, after my shower I dry off and get dressed. (Above).

I walked downstairs and saw Lily.

"Don't you have school today?" I asked, since it is 10:00am.

"It's Saturday, Madi." Lily replied.

"Oh."

I walked to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal, then Lily did the same.

"So what are you getting Sam for his birthday tomorrow?" She asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know, I kinda wanted to take him to Romeo's so he can get a new tattoo."

"Sounds nice." She smiled.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I have a surprise for him." She smirked.

I finished my bowl of cereal and washed the dish then I ran upstairs to Kian's room.

I knocked, no answer. Ugh. Kian wake up. I walked in his room and he was sleeping. I walked over to his phone and typed in his password.

He told me everything even his password. I looked through his contacts and came across Romeo Lacoste. I stole the number from his phone and saved it in mine.

I snuck out of his room and walked back downstairs. Jc, Connor and Sam were sitting in the living room.

I smiled at them the walked outside. I dialed Romeo.
R-Romeo M-Madi
R-Hello, Romeo's tattoo shop.
M- Hi Romeo, you don't exactly know me but you know my brother and his friends.
R- Which is?
M- O2L.
R- One of my favorite groups.
M- Anyway, I'm Madi Caylen. Jc's little sister
R- Okay, nice to talk to you. Whatcha need?
M- Sam's birthday is tomorrow and I want to take him to your shop so he can get a new tattoo
R- Awesome.
M- But I need you to text me the address.
R- Will do.
M- Thanks.
I hung up then walked right back inside. Everyone spent the day in their rooms.

Sam's Birthday
I woke up and looked at my clock. 11am. Sam spent the night last night. I told Romeo I would be there at 12:30. I hurried and got ready, I put on jeans, a crop top that says can we get coffee first?, along with my black vans.

I rush downstairs to see Jc, Ricky, Connor, Kian, Trevor, Lily and Sam.

"Hey Happy Birthday Sammers." I said giving him a hug.

"Thanks Mads."

"Uh, Sam?"

"Yeah M?"

"Wanna go for a drive for a bit? I wanna take you somewhere."

"Sure."

I grabbed my jean jacket and keys and Sam and I headed out. No one asked any questions because they knew.

I told Sam to blindfold himself and he did. Soon I drove up to Romeo's place. Then we arrived. I guided Sam into the shop.