Chapter 21

*im skipping Kian's birthday, it's now jcs birthday*
I woke up at 6am and walked downstairs in my pajamas, and went to the kitchen. I cooked Jc's favorite pancakes and some bacon. I put it all on a plate that laid on a tray.

I walked upstairs with the tray of food and walked in Jc's room. I set the tray on his desk and walked in my room to grab his present, I got him a SnapBack that says, "Stay Cloudy." I also invited Ricardo to California, he is arriving soon. We are meeting at Starbucks.

Ricardo is gonna give Jc his drink at the counter. Yes, I called Starbucks and asked if we can do this. Judge me all you want.

I can't wait to see him. I walk back to Jc's room, he was still sleeping. I walked over to his bed, "JC WAKE UP!" I yelled, he immediately shot up, "Who died?"

"No one. Happy birthday!"

He smiled, "Thanks." I walked over to his desk and picked up the tray, "Here is breakfast. Eat up and get dressed. This isn't half of your birthday."

"Okay mom." He laughed. I walked out and went to go get a shower, I got out and got dressed, (above). I put his new hat in my purse and then I walked back over to Jc's room, "ready?" I asked.

"May I ask where we are going?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. I grabbed the keys and headed to the car.

"Madi it's 8 am. What are we doing?"

"Going to get coffee." I laughed.

"Can we get it later?" He whined.

"Nope." I said. As we headed towards Starbucks. Jc hasn't saw Ricardo in a couple years.

Soon we arrived at Starbucks. We walked in, Jc was looking at his phone, we went up to the counter, the "worker" turned around, "How may I help you?"

Jc looked up and started, "Can I ge-" he cut himself off, "Ricardo?" He smiled.

Ricardo came out behind the counter and took off the apron, "Happy Birthday Bro." He hugged Jc.

"Wait. How? When? Madi?"

"This may or may not be one of the greatest birthday presents I've gave you." I laughed.

"Thanks Madi." Jc hugged me.

"Jc. Here." I handed him a his snapback.

"Thanks sis, but Ric how did all of this happen?"

"Well Jc, Madi here called me about a week ago, saying that your birthday was coming and she wanted me to fly in and see you. So I agreed. Then she called back and questioned on how we should surprise you. I said he likes tacos and Starbucks. So she suggested we did this and we did."

"Okay. Jc, we should head back home. I didn't tell the guys about this."

"Yeah let's go."

We got back home everyone was surprised to see Ricardo. But they were happy. Jenn told Jc she liked him. He said he wants to start off slow. So they are kinda a thing.

Now skipping to Madi's birthday

I wake up from some male yelling, "Happy Birthday." I rub my eyes and say, "Ugh."

"Your 18!" He screamed.

I looked at the figure it was Jack Johnson, "Jack. I'm tired."

"Get up."

"I wanna sleep." I whined.

"No. Get up. And get dress. Wear something nice." He smiled and left my room. I crawled out of bed and went over to my closet, I picked out an outfit and put it on, (above). Of course I'm wearing converse, I'm not wearing heels fuck that.

I walked downstairs and saw Jc, and Jack. I looked at my phone, it was 10:00. These people sleep till noon.

"Let's go!" Jc rushed me. I nodded and headed towards the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To see someone." Jc smirked.

"Who?"

"You'll find out." Jack said, "By the way, nice outfit." I thanked him and we headed to our mystery destination.

Soon we arrived at Panera Bread, we went inside and got smoothies. We all sat down, "Please tell me who we are meeting."

Jc looked at his phone, "She'll be here any minute." I sipped my smoothie then a pair of hands covered my eyes, "Guess who?"

The voice sounded very familiar, I removed the hands from my face and turned around. My old best friend, Athina, was standing in front of me, "ATHINA!" I felt tears forming. Not bad tears, happy ones.

"Happy Birthday." She handed me a gift, "Open it." She smiled.

I looked at the box and opened it, there was a bracelet with words ingraved in it and it read, "best friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

I looked up to her, "Thank you."

"I have the same one." She held her wrist up.

I looked over to Jc, "You do this?"

"You brought my old best friend to me. So I figured I should do the same." Jc smiled.

"Thank you."

"Well girls, we gotta go. Let's go back home." Jc stood up.

We all headed to the car, Jc and Jack sat upfront and Athina and I sat in the back.

"So how's life?" I asked.

"Good. I missed you a lot. Oh a by the way I have a boyfriend!" She squealed.

"Who?"

"Well he is famous, like your brother. I'm sure you know him he is super cu-"

"Athina tell me!"

"Shawn Mendes."

"Awe! I ship it! Shina." I laughed.

"Who are you dating?"

"No one." I smiled.

"Awe. We need to get you a boyfriend." Athina said. Jack turned around so he'd be facing us, "Madi, I need you to be ready at 8."

"For what?"

"Just be ready." He turned back around.

"You gotta date!" Athina whispered.

"Shush." I laughed.

Soon we arrived home, once Athina and I entered. All eyes were on her.

Okay guys. I'm gonna have Madi's birthday part 2 coming soon!!! Stay tuned. Also... Athina in this story is a character who is yes dating Shawn Mendes. And she is a real life person as well. ( x3Rawrx3 )