Chapter 8: New Feelings..

Start from the beginning

~~Normal PoV~~

As Iori saw his precious, newly planted flowers, dark aura has surrounded him.

"Tsubaki...nii..san.." A calm yet dark tone voiced out from the grey-haired boy.

"(O--O)!!" Tsubaki quickly got off..more like rolled off the flower bed which made matter worse cause the petals of the flowers was removed. "A-Ah Iori!~...O-Ohayo~..!" Tsubaki waved nervously as he was now sweating bullets.

Not one single reply came out from Iori and he just kept walking slowly towards the older brother.

'May I say I love you Azusa and my imouto-chans...(He's manga and games..)' Tsubaki prayed

"Tsubaki-nii-san.." Then Iori threw a deadly smile "Good Mor-ning Tsu-ba-ki-nii...san" Then..
.
.
.
"GAAAAHHHH!!!" imagine that's a manly scream from Tsubaki(*insert sarcasm here*)

Back to Ukyo...

"oh dear..I can't believe I just watched that..." Ukyo shuddered in fear as he remembered what he just witnessed. He was now in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the students in the house and for the workers.

"Ohayo Ukyo-nii-san" Iori greeted as he prepared the plates.

"O-Ohayo..." Ukyo sweatdropped and gulped,remembering what Iori did to Tsubaki.

"Ohayo Kyo-nii,Iori-nii..." A red-headed tsundere greeted.

"Ohayo Yuusuke" Both greeted and continued doing their business.

"urrggggggg..... " Then a sudden groan sounded the silenced room.

"TSUBAKI-NII-SAN?!?!" Yuusuke freeked out as he saw Tsubaki's face.

"O-o-o..a..o(ohayo)...."(*insert Censor on Tsubaki's face*) Tsubaki managed to smile but his perfect white teeth were now missing.

"Oha---HOLY WHAT THE FUCK!? Kaname cut off his greeting and reflexively kicked the now horrifying Tsubaki,not recognizing the person first.

"KANAME NOOOO!!" Ukyo shouted as the 5th son was down..

"Who let a stranger in?!" Kaname even managed to ask that since he doesn't realize that that stranger was Tsubaki..

"That stranger was Tsubaki you idiot!" Ukyo hits Kaname's head.

"I heard some screaming...what happened?.." A calm yet worried voice went along the room.

"Ma-Masa-nii-san..!?" All inside the room excluding Iori panicked.

"Tsubaki?!" Masaomi noticed the man lying on the floor and seems to have quickly recognized that person. "what happened to him??" Masaomi worriedly asked the brothers in the room.

"uhhh..." Everybody looked to each other,sweating bullets and deciding to whether tell the truth or not. cause either way all in the room would be dead meat from the eldest brother.

"I did it..." Iori spoke up as he went to Masaomi's point of view.

"Iori!?" Everyone excluding the 2nd son exclaimed,shocked that the most preserved son was the who did such a cruel thing to his elder brother.

"Why would you do that?" Masaomi asked even more worried.

"Because Tsubaki-nii-san didn't do his duty on taking out the trash and he demolished my newly planted flowers.." Iori spoke honestly with a nonchalant voice.

"Mattaku...Tsubaki.." Masaomi sighed,disappointed at Tsubaki's actions.

"Gomen nasai Masaomi-nii-san.." Iori slightly looked down,pretending to be guilty