"Christian and I don't know how to talk calmly to each other."

"Well then I think it's time you two learned. You made a mistake so do whatever you have to do to make it right."

"So what you're really saying is put my big girl pants on and suck it up."

"Exactly," Sandra said with a laugh. "I take it Christian's never been this upset with you."

"Mmmhm, I'm really out of my comfort zone."

"It takes a strong person to admit when they are wrong and correct their mistakes. Just take your time and get out everything you need to say. Everything will be just fine."

"I hope so."

After hanging up Regina decided to sit in the sunroom with a glass of iced tea and read a book Cookie had left behind. Halfway through the book she found herself nodding off. She didn't know how long she had been asleep but she had been awakened by Christian shouting her name. Regina jumped out of the chair, and rushed towards the front of the house and ran right into Christian. Regina looked up at him and gasped.

"What happened to your face man?" she asked as she held up her hand to touch his busted lip. "You look like you got into a fight, what happened?" Christian grabbed her wrist stopping her from touching him.

"I thought I told you to stay in the house, I've been looking all over for you"

"I did I was asleep in the sunroom. What's wrong with you? Why is your face all messed up?" she asked snatching her hand away from him.

"Get ready I'm taking you to the airport you're going home." He snapped as he grabbed her by the arm and began to pull her towards the stairs.

"I told you I'm not leaving until we talk."

"I don't want to see you, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want anything to do with you, just leave!" he yelled. Regina took a step back as his words hit her in the center of her chest. Tears filled her eyes, as her face grew hot.

"Fine," she croaked out as her voice wavered. Regina brushed passed him and rushed up the stairs.

Christian pulled as his hair as he groaned; he didn't mean to take his aggravation out on her. He knew that if he let Regina leave with the way things were he would risk losing her and his child. The stairs groaned under his weight as he slowly made his way up to Regina's room. The door was cracked open and he could see her violently packing her things into her suitcase. He pushed the door open as he stepped inside and he could see the tears glistening off her face making his heart lurch, he hated seeing her cry.

"Gina," he called out softly only for it to fall on deaf ears as Regina zipped up the suitcase, before pulling her phone charge out from the wall socket.

"Regina." He called out again and was answered by the phone charging hitting him in the shoulder.

"Don't say anything else to me, Christian," she mumbled as she pulled the suitcase off the bed by its handle. She walked up to Christian and waited for him to move out of the way.

"Move out of the way so I can leave." She said holding her head up high; ready to kick him in the appendage that started this mess. Christian pulled her into him as he caressed her face and Regina studied him as she tried to figure out what kind of game he was playing with her.

"I'm sorry," he murmured against her lips as he kissed her, his fingers threaded into her hair as he nipped at her bottom lip.

"No Christian stop," she begged as she tried to pull away from him determined not to let him cast his spell over her.