Chapter 4 part 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So are you ready to go? You guys are coming right?" She looked back and forth between me and my sister.

"Oh yeah sorry. So are you coming?" She gave me a smile that made me just want to take her in my arms and hold her.

I had to try to compose my self before I spoke. "Yeah, Ummm I think we can come for a bit. We have to finnish moving in." I gave Nikki a look so she would go along with my story. "So where is it?"

"Oh you can just follow me. It's not that far." Oh I would follow you anywhere. Ooo that sounded a little stalkerish. She started getting into her car when she opened the door wide open the smell of her perfume flew out and hit me. I couldn't hold back from taking a big breath in.

"Wow your truck smells good." Shit I said that out loud. "So yeah we will follow you there." We started to walk away. Nikki hit me in the arm and started to laugh at me.

"Ooooo you like her don't you. It's not like you hide it very well." She just kept laughing. "I don't think I've seen you like this since....... Lexi. It's good that this is happening Rob. It's nice to see you happy again."  I wish she hadn't brought her up. She was the reason why we left Richmond. Lexi was my girlfriend. I let her drive my car one night and we got in an accident and she didn't make it. For months I did nothing. I hated everyone, and I didn't want any of there help. That's when I took the Alpha position of the state. I also started dreaming about well what I called my dream girl, but it was Chelsee. I couldn't believe that I was dreaming about a girl after I had just lost my girlfriend. I felt like a Jackass. But she always made me feel better when I dreamt about her.

Before I knew it we were pulling up to the diner. I saw her get out of her truck. I just barely noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a bon Jovi T-shirt that hugged her so you saw every freaking curve she had.  With Jeans that made her legs look amazingly long. I can't even talk about that. It could get me into trouble. She also was wearing cowgirl boots. This girl just knew how to get my attention. Everything about her was perfect. She looked back at me. It was like one of those slow motions of life when the wind is blowing her hair and it just makes her ten times more beautiful.

I had to take a breath before I got out of the car. I saw Olivia come out the door. I tried to catch up to Chelsee before she saw me but, she walked to freaking fast.

"Come on people." aaaahhhh come on please don't see me. Right then I saw her eyes go from Chelsee straight to me. Oh shit. "Rob you came. Come on you can help us." Before I could say anything she grabs me and starts dragging me to the diner. I looked back at Chelsee hoping she would save me from her. She just started laughing. We walked in and she drug me to a booth where there friend Kortnie was sitting. Trish was right behind us and sat on the other side of the table. Chelsee and my sister walked in and they were talking. Well I'm liking they are getting to be friends. They came up to the table and Trish waved my sister over.

"Why don't you sit here by Trish and I will be right back." Nikki sat down and Chelsee went over to the next booth over and bent down next to Jason and asked him something. What the hell is that about? He looked up at her and then around at his friends and got up and followed her.

Oh my hell what is she thinking. I'm gonna have to talk to her about this. She asks for trouble if she is doing that. They went around the corner next to the kitchen. I'm pretty sure I looked angry. My fists were clenched. I felt a kick under the table and I knew who it was, I just didn't want to calm down at the moment. I then saw them come around the corner, he had his arm around her. I never thought I would be this pissed at her.

"Of course Chelsee would forgive him. She's just to good for all of us." Trish rolled her eyes. Hmm I think I might say something, wait no, nope I'm saying something.

"Hmmm She must really like him." Wow what a freaking awesome line. I could tell it pissed her off though. It was a huge mistake when I saw her face go from mine to his.

"Well I just love Jason ever since we were little." Then she gave him a freaking hug. Jason all to much liked that.

"Yeah she's simply irresistable." He hugged her back way to tight. I could fill my muscles flinch everywhere.

"Umm Jason can't breath." Ha that's what ya get for doin that. He let go of her and I loosened up a bit.

I just looked at Olivia so I wouldn't have to hear anymore of that conversation. "Alright, I'll see you later." She sat down. I looked at her with my teeth clenched and she looked back at me with a smile. Oh you think you got me pretty good do you. I saw Mr. Wallick who came to take our order.

He took all of our orders and then he looked at Chelsee and smiled. "The usual Chelsee." They had a weird relationship. I need to find out more about this cause that is weird. "Yes please, thank you." It wasn't weird weird but, it's interesting.

Before I knew it the food was out and I would not take my eyes off hers. The whole time it probably mad her uncomfortable but, I don't care I wanted her to be. When we were done we walked out of course she walked out first so she had to torcher me with the back view of her.

"Well I'll see you guys later tonight." She got into her truck and she watched as Olivia hung all over me. Yeah I was making her jealous. I think I'm liking that. Olivia waved bye and she pulled out.

"So are you coming to Jason's tonight?" She grabbed my shoulder and started to rub my shoulder. Ugh yuck not now.

"Well I got the address from Chelsee." Ha which was a lie. "I just don't know if I will be able to be there I have to finish unpacking."

"Well you should come it would be fun if you were there." She gave me a smile and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It took all I had not to cringe.

"Well I gotta go." We got in the car and I never thought I would be so happy to get into my car.

"Man she's a freaking creeper isn't she?" Nikki cringed in her seat.

"Ugh your tellin me. She's not hanging all over you." I took off in the car so I wouldn't have to look at her anymore.

"So Jealous much." Nikki was just smiling at me.

"Nikki not right now ok." She just turned around and looked forward. I looked to my left and I saw a house with a black truck infront of it and a blonde get out the door. It was her. Hmmm well now I know where she lives. I'm gonna have to come back later so I can talk to her.