I ended the call and walked to the door, opening it. My mouth opened in surprise.

"Hey, kid." said my father.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Came to check on you." He said and walked in my room.

"Sure, come on in." I muttered sarcastically. I closed my door and leaned against the wall with my arms crossed. "I'm fine. I have healing powers, remember?"

"Yeah, about that." He scratched the back of his neck.

"What, are you going to yell at me again saying I'm not your daughter?" I guess and rolled my eyes. "If it is, then save it. I'm done listening to you. You're rude, annoying, and-"

"I believe you." He said.

I stopped. My eyes opened in surprise. "Come again."

"I believe you, kid." said Logan, and he avoided looking at me. "Look, I know I've been such a jerk, and I'm sorry about that. Don't take it personal, I'm like that to everyone."

I stayed quiet and listened carefully.

"I guess I just didn't believe you because you just came out of nowhere saying I'm your dad and it was kind of weird." He explained. "But just a few minutes ago, after what I saw, my mind changed. I believe ya."

I was dumbfounded. Was this real? Was this just a dream? My father actually believed me. I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't help but smile. His eyes narrowed, confusingly. I wrapped my arms around him, and hugged him tight. He patted my back awkwardly.

"This is actually happening." I said, still in shock.

"Yeah, it is. Now, can we stop this? I'm not much of a hugger."

I let go. "Sorry, I'm just . . ."

"Yeah, me too, kid." Logan said.

"So, can I call you dad?" I asked, not thinking.

"Whoa, slow down there, kid." He said, with a chuckle. "Not there just yet."

I chuckled too. "Sorry . . . again."

Silence. It was awkward. I didn't know what to say or do. My father finally believe me. I thought of this moment ever since he rejected me, and now that it's here, I don't remember what I was supposed to do.

"So . . . wanna go out for pizza?" Logan asked me.

I smiled. "Thought you'd never ask."

* * *

"Walking Dead." I answered his question, and he looked at me with a confused look.

My head dropped. "Tell me you know what The Walking Dead is."

"I don't know what it is." He shrugged.

"It's only the best show in the world." I said and took a sip from my lemonade.

"I don't watch TV." Logan said.

My mouth opened. "You're kidding."

He shook his head. "I'm not."

"Yes, you are." I nodded. "You joking with me."

"I don't watch TV." He repeated.

"It's official." I said. "You're officially the most boringest dad in the world."

He gave me a look. "Boringest isn't a word, kid."

"Oh, but you have time to go to school?" I said sarcastically.

"I don't have time to watch TV!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, this week, we're having a Walking Dead marathon." I said excitedly.

Logan rolled his eyes. "Why?"

"So you can get a taste of what great of an invention television is." I said.

He chuckled, and we were quiet once again. I ate my pizza and he ate his.

He swallowed and looked up at me. "How's your training going?"

"You know, you're there. It's terrible." I said.

"You're not that bad." He said and I gave him a look. He rolled his eyes. "You're getting better."

I shrugged. "I don't know . . . I just wished I could learn everything I need to know fast."

"So you can go home?"

I looked at him. "I didn't mean it like that. I love it at the school. The team is great. But, I miss my friends."

He nodded. "I get it. You're gonna visit, right?"

I smiled, and nodded. "Yeah, of course I will."

~ ~ ~ ~
Authors Note: I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I said that a lot, but I want you to know that I am truly sorry! I really am!!

This chapter is shorter than most, but I'm gonna work on a better chapter. But Logan believes Savannah, so that's a good thing!! Yay!

Please don't stop reading, I get it if you want to, but I'm trying my hardest, I promise. See you next chapter. Thanks to all my readers who didn't give up on me! Love you!! :)

~Marvel890