Author's Note.

Hello everyone!

This is an author's note, just to let you know a few things and to prepare you for upcoming chapters and such!

I'd like to mentio-

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF STEVEN UNIVERSE OR IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE SHOW.

-ahem-

First off, I would like to say that this fanfiction was inspired by an artist on tumblr, who either deleted their account or changed the name. While on the topic of artists, I'd also like to say that none of the art on the cover belongs to me! I got five drawings and put them together, made the edit, and added the title. The end.

Another thing I'd like to say is that I do NOT own Steven Universe! It is owned by Cartoon Network and created by Rebecca Sugar.

And lastly, this is my first Steven Universe fanfiction, so I would gladly take recommendations or tips on how to improve!

Now, let's jump right into what I wanted to say.

Beach City's Lost Files ( BCLF (that sounds awful)) is not your typical teenfic, and nor is it your typical Steven Universe fanfiction! Lots of time and effort was put into planning and typing this. There will be ( at least ) twenty chapters that each represent a different episode. The reader will be learning something new every episode, whether it's an important lesson or something interesting about the gems. Or both.

I also want to assure you that this book isn't all that cute and cuddly! The first couple episodes are pretty light, so it may take a bit of reading on to decide whether you like it or not. There will be some pretty intense parts, some characters may draw blood, and it might be a little scary sometimes.
You have been warned.

One last thing. There will definitely be some ship moments, so please do not post rude comments if you disagree! There will be some Pearlmethyst moments, Stevonnie moments, Rubapphire, and Lapidot. But they're... Erm... Subtle....?

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the book!