[19]: Surprises & Even More Surprises*

Start from the beginning

All I could do was stay quiet. He was letting out his feelings and frustrations, all I could do was listen.

"First you bail on me at the dinner, Then you came up with a lame excuse on why you left. Now you won't kiss me. Did you find someone else? Do you not want to date your bosses son or something because I don't care if my dad's your boss. I like you Jenn." He rambles on.

He walks up to me and looks down at me.

"I like you." he whispers. He leans down and kisses my lips once. I didn't back away and so he took that as a sign to continue.

I didn't move because I felt like he needed it. He needed me, for now anyway.

I mean he was right, I did bail on him and lied to him and I felt like I owed him. It's weird because it wasn't like most kisses we've had.

Only one of us were enjoying it.

-------------

<Lans POV>

I parked my car and headed inside knowing Martha and the young ones weren't home. I unlocked the door and made my way to my room. It didn't feel the same anymore. I knew the love her and I shared on that bed left long before I knew.

Without a second thought, I plugged my dead phone on the charger. As time when on and my phone rebooted, all the messages Martha sent me kept coming in. There were some even from Dave.

That women has the fucking nerve. I mean just reading them, she sounds pathetic. I let a long hard breath of frustration out.

It's like every time I think about that man groping my wife's— future ex-wife, ass I feel like punching something.

I go to the kitchen and open the cabinets next to the fridge and take out white wine. I open a little drawer with utensils in it and take out a bottle opener, specifically a wine bottle opener.

As I look forward, I see a note on the fridge labeled 'Dave' hung up on a magnet, Martha had bought a while ago for the kids. I pause for a moment and open the note.

"going to see Jenn, don't wait up" -Dave

He's going to see Jenn? What does he want with Jenn? What does she want with him? Without hesitation, I crumple up the note, grab my keys off the counter and left.

I just left her house, I didn't see his car.

_______

As I park in front of their neighbors house I walk up the steps. I see a light on, preferably the kitchen light. I walk closer to the window and see a silhouette. I only see two figures since the curtains made it hard to see but I saw what they were doing perfectly fine.

They were kissing. Not only that but he was grabbing her ass. Mine !

I walk away and let them finish they're little sesh. Jenn took me as a joke. She took advantage of me being vulnerable. She's was just as bad as Martha! I should've known better.

_________

<Jenn(infer)s POV>

He kept kissing me while I just stood there.

It wasn't enjoyable at all. Lans kisses were 100x better. They made me feel something inside that I never felt before.

I felt him grab my waist which was a little weird but I let him. Slowly but surely he moved his hand to my butt and squeezed it. That's when I cracked.

"Dave... I'm sorry about what you're going through b-but I can't be your stress reliever."

"Yes you can." he said while grabbing my face softly. I grabbed his hands and moved them away.

"I can't." I whispered. We stood there in silence for what felt like hours. I knew I was hurting him but me doing this was hurting Lans.

'and I don't want to hurt Lans.'

"Fine, I'll go find my stress reliever somewhere else." he turned around and walked away. I just stood there hearing his footsteps fade away until I heard the door slam.

I jumped in fright. It was for the best.

'Lans is for the best.'

-
A/N

So I said I wasn't gonna update on my birthday but I had some time and put this together for you guys.

GUYS I GOT AN IPHONE FOR MY B-DAY! Now I've had the iPhone 4 for so long that the battery was the worst and it was only like 8gb.

Then I started using my iPad but it was never the same.

I got the iPhone 6 and I swear everything looks so much prettier. I know I'm pretty late but it was time for an upgrade lol