[11]: Heated Kisses*

Chapter 11

At this point, we were all just hanging out together. Lans and Martha were sitting together on the couch. A little too close for my liking but then again they're married.

Danielle was sitting in front of me while I braided her hair. That was one thing she loved me doing; was her hair. Dan was awarded with play time since he finished two pages in his summer packet, Dave was somewhere in the kitchen doing god knows what. . .

"You know you can stay the night if you want." Martha offered.

"I think I'm gonna head home. It's been great staying here but I miss my mom and my bestfriend"

'I need to tell Julia what's has been happening ASAP'

"Okay hun, well then I guess we'll see you tomorrow then." Martha said.

"Yes you will. I um, have to go get my bags. I'll be right back."

"Here let me go help you with your bags." Dave offered.

"I don't think that's necessary son." Lans demanded.

"Dad I'm trying to be nice." Dave said in a bored tone.

"Woah that's a first." I butt in, giggling a little.

"Yeah well don't get used to it." Dave whispered trying to be mean but it honestly didn't work. I followed Dave upstairs leaving a very mad Lans downstairs with Martha.

'What has gotten into him?'

Once we got to my room Dave closed the door and locked it.

He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and intertwining our fingers. I was seeing all this through the full body mirror in front of me, as he dipped his head in my neck and left soft kisses...

On the same spot Lans left his...

"I missed you so fucking much" he whispered in my ear before turning me around and smashing his lips to mine, moving me to the nearest wall.

-

<Lans POV> (ahhhhh)

I didn't feel right when Dave asked to help Jennifer. Dave is near her age so he could easily have her. And I can't have that... Because I want her.

"Aw Dave is so sweet for volunteering to help Jenn with her stuff." Martha cooed.

"Yeah" I groan, tracing my finger on the edge of my wine glass.

"They could make a cute couple if you ask me." Martha said walking out the kitchen.

I don't care if she's near his age or not. She wants me, I knew from the night she told me she fantasizes about me. Gosh thinking about it now, my pants are starting to get tighter. She was so innocent. You should've seen the look on her face when she blurted out she thought about me in sexual ways...

I swear I wanted take her right then and there but not only did the guys at the reunion know I was married, but she ran off.

Recently Dave' been getting a little too cozy with her... Not on my watch...

-

<Jennifer's POV>

He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slid his hand on my butt and squeezed it.

He started walking around the room while carrying me and after a couple of seconds, I felt him place me on the bed.

He started to kiss down my neck and lick the top of my breast. He knew exactly what to do with his hands that left me moaning in pleasure.

"We should... Probably go before.... Ya know" I tried to let out as he started kissing down my stomach.

"Before you scream my name loud enough for the whole house to hear?" He said seductivly while planting one last kiss on my waist.

"Mmhmm" I hum biting my lip so no more sounds would escape. He got off of me and went somewhere in the room while I laid there... Thinking.

About how torn I feel right now.

"Are you paralyzed by my touch or something?" He joked. I lifted myself from the bed and saw him with my luggage.

"You wish."

><><><><><><

"OH MY GOD!" Julia nearly spit out her food after I told her everything that happened. I got home about 2 hours ago and called Julia to come over right away.

"He told you to kiss him?" she managed to ask after swallowing down her food.

"Yeah." I said biting my lip from embarrassment.

"Well did you?"

".... Maybe"

"Oh my god! Did you sleep with him?"

"Oh god no. Julia he has a wife" I whispered the last part.

"True. But what happened to that other guy? Dave was it? Isn't that his son or something?"

"Yeah." I said a little higher than I was supposed to.

"I know that tone,"  she said smiling, "What happened?"

"When he got home we kinda kissed.... Well made out." I said a little embarrassed.

"Oh my god! When did you suddenly get all the guys?"

"Stop it." I said feeling my face burn up.

"Well does he have a brother? All the cute boys have to have another brother."

"Oh he does. His cute, funny, nice, smart. But way out of your league"

"What why?"

"Well I mean if you go for 8 year olds than that's fine with me but I don't think it's fine with the government"

She threw a pillow at me, hitting me right in the face. I let out a 'ow' sound.

"That's what you get! I was actually getting excited for a second there."

"Sor-ry" I said looking through netflix on my phone.

"Wanna watch Best Of Me?"

"I wouldn't mine seeing it another time. We could add to the list of the other 20 times we saw it" she shrugged.

I laughed and used Airplay to connect it to my tv and we started to watch it.

It's good to be home again.

-
A/N
Kinda short but I really wanted to add a scene with her and Julia since Julia hasn't made an appearance in a while.

Of you liked this chapter and Lans little POV than Vote&Comment. :)