[17]: Alone Time In Paradise*

"Stop it!" I giggled as he kept tickling my funny bone. It's no secret that I'm extremely ticklish but I totally fell for his trap, five minutes prior when he asked if I was ticklish.

I answered without thinking of the consequences.

"I won't. " he laughed along with me. I tried leaving his grip but he was straddling me on the couch, I had no where to go. I enjoyed the torture for a good two minutes before I started gasping for air.

Once I got my air back it was taken away by a kiss. I swear I haven't kissed Lans this much... Ever! Selfless to say, I enjoyed every bit of it not caring about Martha.

He broke the kiss and left me there with swollen plumped lips and smiled down at me.

"You bring out sides of me I never thought existed." he said, pecking my lips once more before laying his head on my chest. I brushed my fingers through his hair, as the feeling of contentment come rushing in.

We've been here for a day and a half and it feels like paradise. I woke up at 6am yesterday and snuck out the room just to see the sunrise. Then, Lans scared me into reality. I thought was sleeping, but he said he woke up because he didn't feel me in between the sheets.

Through this trip, I found out lots of things K didn't know about Lans. I mean, who would've thought Lans could cook? He paid people to cook meals at his house so it never registered in my head that he could cook for himself. He even made breakfast this morning. I helped with dinner which was more fun because half the time I was teasing him and smacking his butt while he made the bacon.

"What's your plan?" I asked, coming back into reality. No more fantasizing about Lans' cooking. It was just me and him on the couch. I know it wasn't my place to interfere but I needed to know what his plan was. Was he going to stay with Martha? They've gone through this before and he has forgiven her, who says he won't forgive her again?

"I'm going to file for divorce papers once I get back." he said looking up at the ceiling. I stopped brushing his hair once I heard him.

I mean I was hoping that was his plan but I guess hearing it was... Different. Hearing it made it... Official.

'He was going to divorce Martha'

"How about you?" He asked. I was a little confused by the question. Didn't really think he cared much.

"I have a feeling you don't want to babysit forever. What's your plan after you finish?"

'I really don't know how to answer that.'

I shrug and give him my best answer, "I honestly have no idea what I want to do."

"How about collage? You said you didn't go to college because you didn't have enough money. I mean, with the money I'm giving you, you can put it into a savings account and save up for college. You didn't end high school with bad grades so I'm sure colleges would accept you."

He had a good point. I mean with the money I'm getting paid to babysit, I wouldn't even need collage loans or have to enter any programs. I'd be debt free in my forties. I had a few colleges look for me before the school year ended, but since I already had my mind set, I dismissed it.

"Maybe." I said thinking about what it would be like to go to an actual college, Maybe even a university.

"Hey, if you save now you can probably be in college by the time summer ends. I can give you an early raise if you want, help you save faster."

"No you don't have to do that."

'I don't want to take the guys money. I'm not some gold digger'

I space out, looking at the ocean through the glass balcony doors in the opposite side of the room and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We're already half way through the summer, Dan is going back to school, Danielle's starting school. You won't need a babysitter anymore and if I end up actually going to school than that means I'll only have about a month left to spend with you." I rambled.

He lifted up his head and let out a little laugh. Before I knew it, he leaned up and kissed me on the lips.

"You'll have so many things to do that you won't even miss us. Then maybe for break if you're not busy, you can visit me and the kids and talk like we haven't missed a day."

I laughed at how he had my whole life planned out for me. It was kind of cute but then again kind've.... Rushed. Also just the fact that I'm talking about college felt weird.

I mean, having money. I would've never thought in a million years that I would be taking about going back to school. I feel like it was everyone's dream to go to college but then the prices hit everyone in the face. Some people picked it up and some people threw it back...

I threw it back.

___________

"We have thirty minutes until the lasagna is ready." he said closing the oven shut and standing between my legs. I sat on the island in the kitchen watching him cook and let me tell you.... He looked hot.

"What should we do in the next thirty minutes?" I asked looking around. It was too dark to go to the beach. Even though it is prettier going at night but I just wanted to stay in.

I turned to see Lans smirking.

"What?!" I asked tilting my head, examining his handsome face. He grabbed me by the waist and scooted me closer to the edge of the island making us only inches apart.

"I know what we could do for the next thirty minutes." he said with a sexy smirk before attacking my lips with kisses.

-

A/N
ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE.... SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES.

Anyways, my birthday is in officially 3 days.... I'm kinda excited but kinda not. But my cousin from New York who I barley get to see is coming so I'm excited for that :)

Anyways Vote & Comment