[12]: Taunting & Temptation*

Chapter 12

"Aw come on that barley looks like a dinosaur." I whined.

"Well she guessed it's a dinosaur so I get a point." Dave argued.

"Mines obviously looked like a cat, look! If anything mine looks closest to a dinosaur"

"Guy guy GUYS! Jenn I'm sorry, I'll guess yours next time." Danielle caressed my face. I honestly was holding back my laugh but once I heard Dave snickering in the back, I couldn't hold mines back.

We've been playing this guessing game with play doh for the past hour and it's been getting intense. After we were all finished laughing, I finally managed to speak. "Danielle it's just play doh. Don't worry I'll get over it."

"Yeah she'll get over losing." Dave teased.

"Oh settle down mister." Danielle sassed. After a while, her sassiness comes out, it's hilarious... Well if she's not giving it to you.

"How about we celebrate Dave's victory. We can get ice cream?" I offer.

"Yesss" they both said in unison. That's when you know they're brother and sister.

We went to the kitchen and I served Danielle low fat vanilla ice cream. She loves vanilla but can't have the regular one- which is weird since you honestly can't tell the difference from them both, but she eats the low fat one anyway.

"You're not gonna serve me?" Dave said in a 'offended' voice.

"Nope." I said while putting a spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

"Okay." right when I was about to take another scoop, he snatched the spoon and the tube of ice cream away and started eating it.

"Give it back!" I tried to jump and reach for the spoon but couldn't. I jumped on his back so he could lower his arm. He started to laugh at me.

"Dave!" I whined.

"Ohh I like it when you say my name. It'll sound better if you mo-"

"Daddy!" Danielle chirped jumping from her chair. Dave stopped playing around and slowly turned to see Lans staring at us. How long has he been here for?

"Dave what's going on?" He said in his low scary business voice.

He picked Danielle up while still staring at us. I hid my face in Dave's neck in hopes for him to not pay mind to me.

"My office.... Now" he demanded.

><><><><><><

<Dave's POV>

"I don't want that type of behavior going on in front of Danielle."

Yada yada yada.

"Okay." I shrugged sinking down on the chair even more.

"I'm seriously Dave" he said trying to scare me. He's always trying to scare me into doing things. Jenn and I were just messing around, I would never do anything inappropriate in front of my baby sister.

"What are you gonna do? Fire her?" I said in a challenging voice...

><><><><><><

<Jennifer's POV>

I know it's bad to snoop around and listen to people's conversations but I couldn't just let Dave get in trouble.  I could barley hear anything that was going on in the room since Lans invested in thick doors and walls. Rich bastard.

I pushed my ear to the door in hopes of hearing something, and I did. But it wasn't something I wanted to hear.

"---Fire her"

'What? Lans wants to fire me?'

I heard the door knob twist and I backed away from the door immediately hitting my back on the other side on the wall. Dave came out the door with and widened his eyes when he saw me, which then turned in a smirk.

"Snooper"

"Am not."

"Are too!" He teased.

"Whatever. I need to talk to your dad." I shrug and stood up from the floor, dusting off my pants.

  I went inside Lans office and made sure to lock the door. When I turned around, I saw Lans sitting at his desk, signing papers

"So you want to fire me?" I said walking around the room.

He snickered, "And who gave you that idea?" He said looking down at the paper, not even acknowledging that I was in the same room.

That's when I got mad. At least have the audacity to acknowledge me.

"SO THEN WHAT DID I DO?" I shouted with irritation. Lans stopped writing and looked up, he didn't look happy.

"Don't use that tone with me Jennifer." he demanded.

That's when I scoffed, "You can't tell me what to do?" I said crossing my arms.

"Please Jennifer, stop being childish" he said walking around his desk.

"Childish?" Then I let out a forced laugh, "no... What's childish is being jealous of your own son." I blurted out.

It felt like the whole atmosphere in the room changed. His face expression turned murderous. It was like we were having a staring contest, and He was winning.

"You have said many outrageous things but this outta be the stupidest."

"Oh please! I see the way your mood changes completely when Dave and I hug," He stood up straight with his jaw clenched, "Or how he offered to help me with my bags yesterday" I sat walking closer to him. Taunting him.

"Jenn-"

"When really he was pushing me against a wall and-"

I swear I heard him growl. The next thing I know, He grabbing my face and smashing his lips to mine.

I put my hands around his neck and used the tips of my fingers to comb his hair. I swear when I heard him moan in my lips it made my legs melt.

He grabbed a hand full of my hair and tugged on it making a moan escape my lips. He started to kiss down my jaw and neck and suck on the top of my breast. I knew it would leave a mark tomorrow.

"Lans...stop" I said looking for air to breath. It was literally like he took my breath away. What he said next, knock the rest of it out...

"I can't"

"I don't wanna hurt...Dave" I said whispering the last word.

He froze and then pushed me away from him completely. I instantly regretted mentioning Daves names in the first place. That's his son. Of course he's be mad.

"You have feelings for Dave?"

'Did I? Did I really have feelings for Dave?'

-
A/N
I did it again... I'm sorry...

*whispers* not sorry...

Anyways I've been doing a lot of thinking and.... Still don't know who she should be with.

Comment- who you like she should be with

Vote- if you liked the little hot scene, or the chapter in general
___