Chapter 15

Callie's POV

I can not believe Jude is in Juvie. I miss him so much. Its been 2 weeks only 2 more weeks to go. I don't think I would have made it the last two weeks without him if it wasn't for Emmy and Marianna. I cry almost every night but they are always here for me. I know what he did was stupid but why did the Judge have to make an example out of him? Ugh I don't know. We are going to see him today.
"Callie come on we are leaving." Mom calls. I stick my diary under my mattresse and run downstairs. "Kids remember the rules we can't touch him. Remember use your inside voice. Be good babies we don't want to get asked to leave like last week." Mom says.
"Yes Mom." We all say she pulls up and we all get out and go in. After signing in and going through the medal detector we finally get in the room and see Jude.
"Hey bud how are you." Mom asks.
"I'm good." Jude says.
"How's school?" Momma asks.
"Its alright I guess. It's not the same as Anchor Beach." Jude says.
"How's Conner?" I ask.
"He's good. Ready to go home misses baseball." Jude says.
"I'm ready to come home too." He adds.
We all talk and tell him how things at school and home are going for us. Emmy talks about Softball. Marianna tells him about her latest dance comp. Jesus tells him about wrestling. Mom and Momma talk about their jobs. When it gets close to time to go everyone gets up and says their goodbyes but me and leave.
"I really miss you Jude."
"I miss you too Callie. I'm really sorry I disappointed you and ended up here. It's never going to happen again."
"Jude its okay we all make mistakes did you forget where I was before Lena and Stef took me in?"
This makes him smile.
"You will be home soon. I can't wait."
"Me either Cal."
"Good. I love you."
"I love you too."
We say our goodbyes and I join everyone in the car and we head home.

Jude's POV

I walk back to my cell. My family just left. I told them I was good but I lied. I hate this place and I want to go home. I get to see Conner everyday but I want to see my family everyday not him. I lay down on my bed and start reading 'The Giver' a book for school. I can't get into the book at all. I just keep thinking about my family. Juvie sucks. Having to go pee and take showers in front of everyone. Only being able to see my family for a few hours once a week sucks. I've had a long time to think about what I did and why I did it. I did forgive Conner he didn't make me smoke the pot. I promised myself when I finally get out I would never touch any kind of drug again. I roll over and start crying and end up falling asleep.

The next morning I wake up at 7 am. As a group my cell block is lead to the showers. We shower as a group. After showers we are given a new gray jumpsuit to wear. Next we are lead to the dining hall where we eat the nastiest gravy and biscuit I've ever tasted. What's new all the food here is nasty. Next is school. Here all the 7th grade students have the same classes and one teacher all day. We start with History, then Math, Spelling and English and last is Science. After Science we are fed lunch ham sandwiches, fruit cups and chips. When we are done we are given an hour outside in the fenced in yard. We can play basketball, walk/run around the fence or just sit in and talk. Today Conner and I just sit and talk we do this almost everyday. Next we are led back to our cells I start reading 'The Giver'. I read for about 2 hours. Then it time for dinner we are led to the dining hall again where we eat dinner tonight is Spaghetti its really nasty too but I eat all of it finally we are led back to our cells for the night I read my book for awhile until I start thinking about my family I turn toward the wall and start crying. I cry myself to sleep again just like I have everynight since I've been here.

Conner's POV

Juvie fucking sucks. I get to see Jude everyday but we aren't in a cell together so that sucks. My dad hasn't even come to see me. Jude's whole family has been here twice and always stay for hours. I feel so bad I got Jude into this mess he crys alot and it makes me cry I hurt him so badly he forgave me but I still feel awful. I'm so ready to go home. Jude goes home in two weeks but I'll be here another six weeks. Ugh this sucks so bad. I don't know what I'll do when he leaves.

**2 weeks later**

Jude's POV

I'm going home today I can't wait. They come and get me out of my cell and give me some clothes to change into. I change and they lead me to where my Moms and Callie are standing waiting.
I run to them and hug Callie tight. I hug Momma and Mom too. I'm so happy to be going home and to be with my family. I promised myself while I was in there that I'd never be back or go to jail. When we get home the rest of my family is waiting on me. I hug everyone and tell them I'm glad to be able to hug them and be home with them. We spend the whole day as a family. Playing games and just spending time together. Momma and Mom make a great dinner and afterwards we watch movies. Yes it's great to be home. Tomorrow ibsyart my community service.