Chapter 10

Brandon's POV

  Oh my God! Its 1 am already? I was suppose to be home 2 hours ago. I pull out my phone FUCK its DEAD!  I decide to call Momma and not Mom she would be the less mad of the two. Since my phone was dead I ask to use Daniel's phone I quickly dial Momma's number. She picks up on the first ring.
"Momma."
"Brandon where are you! We've been so worried."
"Momma I knowz I'm in troubee but I neez your help." I said sluring my words some.
"Brandon your drunk."
"Yes Momma but I also eated a pot brownie canz youu come get me?"
"Brandon honey where area you?"
"Where is I? Ummm....?"
"Brandon your at my house." Daniel says.
"OHH Momma I'm atz Daniels." I told her smiling big
"Okay Brandon I'm on my way."
"Okay Momma see youu soonz!!"
About 20 minutes later I see Momma pull up.
"Bye Guyss" I yell and start stumbling toward the car. Momma sees me and gets out of the car and helped me get in the car. She driver to our street and stopped at the end.
"Momma our houze is down there." I said pointing down the street.
"I know Brandon. I want to talk to you first."
"Okay Momma."
"Brandon do you know how much trouble your in?"
When she said those words it hit me what I'd just done and I started crying like a baby.
"I'm sorry Momma." She just hugged me tight kissed the top of my head and said "Its gonna be okay B. We're going to go home your going to sleep it off and we will talk about it tomorrow."
"Okay Momma. I love you."
"I love you too B."

Lena's POV

I can not believe what Brandon has done. I knew I was going to have to calm Stef down when I got inside. I start the car up and pull into our drive way. I went around and helped Brandon out of the car. When we walked in the front door Stef came at him.
"Brandon what in th....."
I cut her off Step honey calm down he is too drunk to know what you are saying we can deal with it in the morning. I tell her calmly. I could tell she wasn't happy but she agreed. We got him upstairs and in bed. I sit a trash can, some water, and aspirin by his bed.
Stef and I crawled into bed together and talked for a long time about how to punish Brandon and then we go to sleep.

Stef's POV

I wake up and see the most beautiful face. Then I remembered what happened last night. "We have to talk to B today."
"Yes love we do." Lena says.
We get up and go downstairs to start breakfast. Soon enough all the kids but Brandon come down.
"Why don't all you kids go see a movie and go to lunch today." Lena suggests handing Callie her debit card.
"Really? Thanks Mom" "Thanks Lena" The kids say.
"What about Brandon?" Callie asks.
"Me and Momma need to talk to him alone." I tell her.
The kids eat breakfast and get ready to head out. They all kiss Lena and me and leave. Mintues later B comes downstairs. He sits down at the table and I sit a plate of food in front of him. He eats it all in silence. When he's done he looks at us sitting across from him.
"You know what you did last night was not smart B?" I say.
"I know Mom Momma I'm sorry."
"B how long has the pot thing been going on?" Lena asks
"Just last night I swear! I didn't even know there was pot in them until I ate 2 and Daniel told me. I stopped after that." Brandon says.
"Okay B. What about the drinking? Your too young to be drinking if a cop would have seen you you could have been arrested!" I say.
"I know it was stupid." Brandon say looking down.
"Brandon you were out 2 hours past curfew we were so worried." Lena says.
"I know I'm sorry." Brandon says.
"Give me your phone." I say holding out my hand. He takes it out of his pocket and hands it over.
"Go get your laptop!" Lena says.
"But I need that for school." Brandon says.
"Brandon you have no room to argue. If you need it for school one of is will supervise you on it." Lena states.
Brandon goes upstairs and gets it. He brings it down and hands it over.
"How long?" He asks.
"Two weeks." Lena says.
"You're also grounded those two weeks. School and home that's it." I say.
"Go wait for me in my bedroom I'll be there in a minute." I say.
He does as told.
"Stef are you okay to do this?"
"Yes love." I assure her. She kisses me on top of the head.
"Okay love."  She says and I go upstairs. I walk into my bedroom and Brandon is sitting on the bed.
"B I'm not going to lecture you anymore we are just going to get this over with."
"Okay Mom." I grab my hairbrush and sit down on my bed. Brandon stands up in front of me. I pull his pants and underwear down and pull him across my lap. Starting with my hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Picking up the hairbrush I start with it.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I drop the brush and help Brandon stand up. I help him fix his clothes and sit him in my lap.
"I'm sorry I had to this love but you had us worried we didn't know where you were, your phone was going straight to voicemail."
"I know Mom I'm sorry. I didn't realize my phone died."
"Just don't let it happen again B."
"I won't. I promise."
"Okay B you're forgiven. I love you."
"I love you too Mom."
"Okay B you can go to your room now." He goes and I go downstairs.