Chapter 8

Callie's POV

I wake up when I hear my phone go off. Rolling over I pick it up. Its a text from Wyatt.
W- Cant wait to see you today babe .
Me- Me either. See you soon. <3
Today Wyatt and I are going on a double date with Emmy and Tay to the Mexican street festival. I walk across the hall to Emmy's room.
"Emmy wake up."
"No."
"If you don't get up and get ready now we are going to be late."
"Fine"
I go back to my room to find something to wear but after looking through my whole closest and not finding anything I go back to Emmy's room. I find her still in bed sitting up smiling looking at her phone.
"What are you smiling at?" I ask.
"Um... None of your business." She says laughing.
"Can I borrow something to wear?" I ask.
"Umm totally. Just not the red plaid shirt I'm wearing that." She says.
I look through her closest and find a blue shirt I really like and try it on. "This okay?"
"Yes." She says getting up she walks over to her closest and pulls out a pair of light faded jeans and says "With these."
"Thanks." I go back to my room to get ready. When I come out she is dressed and putting on makeup. I watch her finish her makeup. She turns around and says "Let me put makeup on you."
I just look at her like she's crazy. "Come on this one time."
"Okay but only this one time and not too much." I tell her. She puts a little bit of makeup on me and we go downstairs.

Emmy's POV

Callie and I walk downstairs. As we reach the bottom step there's a knock at the door. Mom answers it and says "Emmy baby Taylor's here." I walk into the living room and give her a kiss. "Hey babe." I say
"Hey gorgeous." She says.
"Okay are we ready?" I ask Callie and Tay.
"Where's Wyatt?" Tay asks.
"He is meeting us there." Callie says. We say goodbye to Mom and Lena and leave.
When we get there Wyatt finds us. Walking over to Callie he kisses her and says "Hey."
"Hey." She says. The two of them just stare at each other for a few minutes.
"Well hello to you too." I say to Wyatt.
"Sorry. Hey Emmy. Hey Tay." He says and the four of us set out for a day of fun. About 2 hours into the festival we run into Jesus and Hayley.
"Hey guys." I say
"Hey." They both respond. Then Hayley pulls Jesus away.

Jesus's POV

"What was that about Hayley." I ask her.
"We came to spend the day together not with them." Hayley says hatefully.
"Fine. What do you want to do?" I ask.
We walk through the festival for a little while. Taking my hand Hayley asks 'Jesus do you really love me?"
"Yes Hayley. How many times do I have to tell you I do?" I ask.
"Maybe you can show me a different way." She says.
"How Hayley?" I watch as her eyes look over at a tent where a man is giving tattoos.
"Really Hayley you want me to get a tattoo? If my Moms find out they will kill me." Hayley looks up at me with her big puppy dogs eyes
"Okay Hayley." I say. We walk over to the tent and go inside. 20 minutes later I walk out with 'Hayley' written in big letters on my right side. Hayley looks really happy and we have a great rest of the day.

Marianna's POV

I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth before bed.
"Geez Marianna I'm in here." Jesus says hatefully.
"Sorry the door was unlocked." I say
"Get out." He yells pointing at the door. I go to leave and then I see something out of the corner of my eye. Turning back around I ask "Jesus is that a tattoo of Hayley's name? Your going to be in so much trouble if Moms find out."
"No I'm not because they won't find out." He says.
"Only if I don't tell."
"What do I have to do Marianna."
"My chores for the next two weeks."
"No way Marianna!"
"Fine. Mom?"
"Okay okay okay." Finally giving in.
"Yes Marianna." Mom asks.
"Nevermind." I say going back to my bedroom smiling.

Callie's POV

Emmy and I get home right before curfew. Walking upstairs we run into Jesus. "Hey thanks for running away from us today." I say.
"Sorry Hayley wanted to spend time alone as a couple. Sometimes she such a girl." He says laughing.
"It cool we'll remember that next time." Emmy says.
"I'm really sorry. Maybe we can all go on a triple date soon or we could see if Matt and Marianna want to join us." He says. Looking over at Emmy she smiles and I say "Okay we forgive you." And we all go into our own bedrooms to get ready for bed.