Prologue

The Fosters is a show on ABC Family.

Stefanie "Stef" Marie Adams Foster- a police officer. She is married to Lena. She has one biological son. Together they have 5 adopted/foster children. The kids call her Mom or Mommy. Her ex-husband Mike is her partner at work.

Lena Elizabeth Adams Foster- she is the Vice Principal of the charter school all the kids attend. She is a step-mom to Stef's son and mom to 5 adopted/foster children. The kids call her Momma.

Brandon Michael Foster- 16 and is Stef and Mike's biological son. He is really into music and plays the piano.

Callie Quinn Jacob- 15 and one of Stef and Lena's Foster children and they are in the process of adopting her. She has been with them since she was 14 and they are in the process of adopting her. Jude is her biological brother.

Marianna Sophia Adams Foster- 15 and is one of Stef and Lena's adopted children. She started as a foster child when she was 5 and they adopted her when she was 7. She has a twin brother Jesus. She is on her school dance team and has a boyfriend named Matt. Sometimes goes by Mari.

Jesus Jose Adams Foster- 15 and is one of Stef and Lena's adopted children. Started off as a foster child at age 5 and was adopted at age 7. He is on his schools wrestling team and eventually goes to a boarding school to wrestle. He has a girlfriend her name is Hayley

Emerson "Emmy" Grace Jackson- 14. Becomes a new foster child to Stef and Lena when Stef's best friend and her husband are killed in a car crash. Stef always promised to take care of her if anything happened to them since they had no other family. She plays Softball and has a girlfriend named Taylor.

Jude Hayden Adams Foster- 13 and has recently been adopted by Stef and Lena. He started as a foster child at age 12 and was adopted a few months ago. He is Callie's biological brother. He plays baseball and has a boyfriend names Conner.