Chapter 3

Stef's POV

Lena and I had just finished making dinner when she yelled for the kids.
"Kids dinner."
Soon enough 6 kids come running down the stairs. All of them sit down and we start eating.
I ask "So anyone have plans tonight?"
"Emmy and I are just gonna watch movies in her bedroom." Callie says.
"You two aren't going anywhere?" Lena asks.
"No I'm kinda missing Tay so a movie night is perfect." Emmy says.
"The rest of the team is coming over and we're going to practice in the backyard but that's all in have planned." Mari says.
"Can Conner come over for a little while? His Dad can drop him off and come get him." Jude asks.
Lena and I look at each other and nod.
"Sure buddy." Lena says.
"Brandon Jesus what about you two?" I ask.
"I'm just going to work on my music in my room." Brandon says.
"A couple guys are going to Coach's house to work on a couple new moves is it okay if I go?" Jesus asks.
"As long as your back by curfew." I tell him.
Just as we finish dinner someone knocks on the front door. Mari answers and its her friends from the team. Soon after Conner shows up and Jude and Conner go upstairs. Jesus heads out. Emmy, Callie and Brandon volunteer to clean up. Lena and I go into the living room to watch our own movie.

Emmy's POV

Brandon, Callie and I finish cleaning up dinner. Brandon goes to his room. Callie and I go to mine and close the door. "Do you think we should tell one of our siblings what we're doing? Just in case." I ask Callie.
"Maybe. We could tell Brandon." Callie says. I just nod my head and we go into his bedroom.
"Hey." Callie says.
"Hey." Brandon says looking at us both. "Okay what are you two planning?" He asks.
"Um.. Well Wyatt's having a party." Callie tells him.
"And you two wanna go?" Brandon asks.
"Yeah. We are just going to wait for Moms to go to sleep and climb out Emmy's window." Callie tells him.
"Marianna going to notice when Callie doesn't come bed." Brandon says.
"Easy we will just pretend we are asleep in my bed." I tell them.
"We just thought one person in the house should know where we really are." Callie says.
"If you get caught I know nothing." Brandon says.
"Okay." Callie and I say.
Brandon, Callie and I lay in my bed and watch Taken 2&3.
We hear Conner leave and Mari come upstairs. Shortly after Jesus comes home too. About 10'o'clock Brandon goes to his room and Callie and I lay under my covers. When we hear Stef and Lena come upstairs we close our eyes and pretend to be asleep. We hear them say goodnight to Jesus and Jude and then Brandon. We hear them come into my room and turn the TV off kiss us both and they leave closing my door behind them. We hear them tell Marianna goodnight and Stef tells her Callie fell asleep in my room. Then we hear the two of them go in their bedroom and close the door. We wait a few minutes before we get up and get ready. Callie texts Brandon we are leaving. He tells us to be careful and to erase the messages from her phone and she does.

Callie's POV

Emmy and I quickly walk to Wyatt's house and let ourselves in. He kisses me when he sees me, says hello to Emmy and hands us both a drink. We have a great night drinking and dancing. Out of no where we hear someone yell police. I grab Emmy's hand and we run out the back door but two police officers catch us before we get too far and put us in the back of a police car together. The police officer opens the door again and puts Wyatt in the car with us. When we get down to the station one of the guys recognize Emmy and I both he says pointing at me
"You're one of Stef's kids right? And Emerson you live with her now right?
We both just nod and he picks the phone up calling Stef. Pointing at me he asks "What's your name?"
"Callie." I tell him.

Stef's POV

I hear my phone ring, rolling over in bed I look at my phone and its the station. "Hello." I answer
"Hey Stef its Kevin sorry to wake you but we broke up a house party and found two of your kids. They are both okay they've been drinking but that's it."
"Who?"I ask.
"Callie and Emerson. We're not pressing charges just need you to come get them." Kevin tells me.
"Okay we are on our way." I tell him and we hang up. "Lena... Lena love wake up." She rolls over and looks at me.
"What's wrong." She asks.
"Emerson and Callie snuck out and went to a party. The police broke it up and we have to go get them." I tell her.
Lena gets up and we get dressed. I go to Brandon's room and tell him whats going on and that we will be back soon. Lena and I drive in silence to the police station. Walking inside Kevin sees us and tells us he will go get our kids. A few minutes later he comes back with our two in tow. Neither one of them say a word. I sign some paperwork and we all get in the car. Turning around to face them both I say. "I don't want to hear a word. We will talk and deal with this is the morning. Its too late right now and since both of you have been drinking you just need to sleep it off."
"Yes Ma'am." Both of them say.
When we get home Callie and Emny go to their bedrooms. Lena and I head to ours. Getting back into our pajamas we lay down in bed and discuss what to do with Emmy and Callie before falling asleep.