Author's Note

First and foremost, I am not really a writer and I hate reading books. That's why I prefer audio books or I would just watch the movie version instead since I am a visual learner. But it all changed when I started reading my first Wattpad novel "Talk Back and You're Dead by Ms. Alesana Marie. For some reason it caught my attention then later on got inspired to write my very own story. At first I was hesitant because I don't know what my story will be although I already have a title in mind. I really wanted to write a story which I can relate to. A story that would somehow show the real me. Then one day I had an opportunity to talk to one of my office mates who shared the same passion as mine. We both like Korean dramas. Most of the time we talk about the previous episode of the drama that we were watching and then we give our personal insights. During that day, I told my office mate that I'm planning to write a novel and gave her a glimpse on what will be the story like. She gave me her input and I used that as a guide on how I can further improve my story. I was shocked because the next thing I knew I am done with my 1st story and is currently writing the Author's Note . I realized that in writing there is NO AGE LIMIT. As long as you have the passion to share what is in your mind to your readers then you can be a writer. I've never been so proud of myself before and that is why I am sharing this story to all of you. I would like to thank you all for supporting ASH and SEB in finding their happily ever after. But wait there's more... The journey of our star crossed lovers are not yet over. You will still hear from them SOON!!!

AGAIN THANK YOU!!! Please don't forget to FOLLOW ME to access the restricted chapter of "The One That Got Away." You may also vote your favorite chapter. 

XOXO

cessy_gurl