Chapter 18: battle commpetition (part 2)

~Maka's POV~
"Um excuse me, who is this Lucina person?" She asked a young girl while Soul was standing beside me and everyone else followed behind me.

"Seriously? You don't know Lucina?" The little girl screamed. "Woah, calm down!" Kirito said

"From what I've read, Lucina was trapped in Aincrad an-" the girl said before she was interrupted buy Kirito, Asuna, Leafa and Silica. "SHE WAS TRAPED IN AINCRAD LIKE US??" The four of them shouted altogether.

"Can Asuna and Lucina please report to the battlefield. Asuna and Lucina, please report to the battlefield." The announcer well, announced.

"Well, wish me luck everyone!" Asuna nervously said to us. "Good luck!" Everyone shouted back.

She's fighting a master swordswoman. Good luck Asuna.

~Asuna's POV~
Okay, calm down. She was stuck in Aincrad like you, but who was she?

I walked up to the battlefield where Lucina just arrived. She looks really familiar, but what was her handle in Aincrad?

"You are both able to fly, use magic and any weapons." The announcer said to both of us.

I drew my sword and so did Lucina. "You're from Aincrad like me huh?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I replied as the announcer signalled to start.

I attacked first. But she just stood there. What's she doing? "HAAAH" I shouted as I attacked, but she contered. I don't get it! Who is she? What was her handle??!?! Ugh! This is so frustrating!

"Who are you?" I asked her sternly. "I am Lucina. I was in a guild called..." She stopped

"What guild where you in?" I screamed at her. A smile crept onto her face.

"Shouldn't you know?" She asked me. "I was commander."

"For the Knights Of the Blood Oath." She smiled.

I stood there stunned. "But what about Heathcliff?" I shrieked.

About a minute later, she cast a smokescreen spell. I coughed a bit and I couldn't see, but the only thing I realized was that a blade was pointed at my chest. I dropped my sword and gave in. My hp bar was in the red zone. I had an "X" on my chest.

She put her sword away. "I-I-I give in..." I said as I fell down until she caught me. I felt her place me softly on the ground as she did a healing spell on me.

"Are you alright?" She asked quietly while I tried to get up. She helped me sit up, but I felt so weak I laid against her chest.

"Yea. I'm fine." I responded as I got up, but fell back down. "Thanks for helping me; commander." I said with a smile. "Rest up okay?" Lucina said as he sat down next to me. I nodded then closed my eyes and lay back on her chest.

"You sure are something, second in command." She told me just before I passed out.

~???'s POV?~
"Heh, well. The master swordswoman saved her enemy... The others are gonna be fun to play with..."

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I'm also hoping you like the next one! It's gonna be exciting! (I hope) alright bye!
~Admin