Chapter 15: Can Kirito help Soul with his feelings?

~Soul's POV~
Why can't I tell Maka how I feel? I mean, I really like her. Kirito is 16, and he has a girlfriend, but he is 2 years older. And Kirito is a Death Scythe meister, and Asuna is one of his weapons. His sister being the other... I wondered to myself as I walked into Kirito.

"Oh. Sorry." I said quietly while walking walking inside a forest. I turned my arm into a scythe. There are always small spots in the forest protected by magic where you can train. You can only open it if you know spells. "Dammit. I don't know any spells. Usually Maka would do it." I mumbled to myself.

"Oss náōa nótt lysa auga"
("Give us eyes that illuminate the night") I heard someone say. Wait, now I can get through! Thanks whoever did that. I said in my head as I walked through the barrier. Hold on, it was never this bright before! Is it... Night vision magic? "Whatever. As long as I can hit something." I said to myself. I turned my arm into scythe and started slashing at one of the the dummy in front of me.

"You aren't going all out." I heard someone say. The night vision magic wore off so everything was dark and I couldn't see anything. Damn. I wish I knew my Fire Spear spell. There were 3 torches. The Fire Spear spell had the user throw 3 flame spears and set fire to anything.

"Ek fletgja prír geirr muspilli"
("I throw three spears of the demon's flame") that guy knows the spell? As soon as all the lights were on, I saw him. It was Kirito.

~Kirito's POV~
"Why did you follow me?" He asked while staring at me. "Because, you're not fighting. At all; your concentration is off. What's wrong?" I asked. "Fight me first. You're a weapon and I'm a meister with separate swords. If I win, you tell me what's wrong, but if I lose, I'll go." I said with a smirk. "Fine." Soul smirked back at me.

I pulled out my two swords. One of them called the "Black Iron Great Sword" my best sword, while Soul turned his arm into a scythe, but then turned it back. "What?" I asked. "I don't want to fight you. You're a master dual swordsman, and I'm just a scythe without a meister." He said.

"So, what's up? You're not acting like yourself." I said to him as I put my swords away. "It's Maka." Soul said. "It's like, something is bothering her." He continued.

"Do you like Maka?" I asked. "Wha-what? No" he hesitated. I saw his cheeks become red. "Fine. I guess I should tell you since you have a girlfriend. I do like Maka." He admitted. "How did you get her?" He asked.

"I guess after we fought the floor 74 boss, she wanted to team up again, but then I lost to a guild leader, then I had to join the guild Asuna was in. I got attacked by someone from the murder guild, and Asuna saved me. Then after that I just, kissed her." I explained.

"Oh yeah! Do you and Maka want to come on a boss rade with us for floor 27? So far it's gonna be me, Asuna and Leafa with Sinon and Silica." I asked while opening my menu. "Uh sure. I'll ask Maka. I think she's at your place. C'mon let's go." Soul said as he pushed me.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was kinda short, but I'm working on the next two chapters. Anyways hope you like it so far! Comment what you think please :3
~Admin