Chapter 9: Black*star and Tsubaki: a water spell for Tsubaki in Gadan?

~Black*star's POV~
"Tsubaki, we're heading south to Gadan, the capital of the Salamander territory" I said to my ninja blade in my hand.
From: Kirito
Okay, your target is an Undine named Melissa. She's been hiding out in Gadan for three years, killing salamanders. Collect her soul and her spell, then report back to Arun.
"YAHOOOO!" I shouted "I AM THE AMAZING BLACK*STAR! I CAN FLY I HAVE SURPASSED GOD!" I yelled as I fell down in the Salamander territory. "Heh" I huffed under my breath. Then I heard someone chanting "Hold on Black*star" Tsubaki said while transforming out of weapon form with an arm out.
"Ek kalla fimm fiskr, brjóta liúga galdr"
("I call five fish, to break the illusion of sorcery")
I saw Tsubaki's fish go towards something near a pile of sand. "Hello. So you finally found me. I'm Melissa, an Undine living in Salamander territory" she said as she smiled at us. "Tsubaki, you stay back and defend me with spells" I quietly whispered to her and replies with a nod.
"Peír fylla skína hugr, hogg margr illt"
("Fill him with shining courage to defeat the many evils")
"Thanks Tsubaki, now; BLACK*STAR BIG WAVE!" I shouted as I ran up too her and hit her with my wavelength. Then, a soul and two spells appeared in front of Tsubaki. "I don't wanna eat this." She said quietly. I'll try out some new spells:
"Ek skyt fjórir ískaldur ör!"
("I shoot four glacial arrows!")
After she did her new spell, the kishin soul turned into ice and dissapeared.
Then she messaged Kirito: mission complete. I got my ice glacier spell. We will report back to the World Tree immediately.
-Tsubaki