Chapter 8: Maka and Soul: Collecting Spells in Sylvain?

We all split our separate ways to head for different territories. I spread out my light green wings with the symbol of the Sylphs on my back. I was also holding Soul in one hand. "C'mon Soul, we're heading south-west to Sylvain, Sylph territory" I yelled while flying towards Sylvain. "Right" Soul responded. Flying was hard for me. I haven't been practicing that. I've been practicing my magic. A few minutes later I got a message from Kirito. It said: so your quest is to look for a sylph named Florah. She'll be in the capital of the sylph territory, but she'll lead you to the Ancient Forest. Battle her and win, then you'll get the vacuum blade spell Leafa has. You'll also get a kishin egg soul.
-Kirito
"Wow, that's a lot of detail" I said while looking surprised.
|•| 5 mins later |•|
"Hey Soul, we're here" I said to my scythe, as I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry love" the woman said to me. "Say, are you from the DWMA?" The woman asked with a devilish smirk on her face. Is this Florah? "Come with me" she said with the same smirk on her face and a pointing finger. She lead us to the Ancient Forest. The forest east of Sylvain. She stopped us here and pulled out a knife and tried to stab me, but I luckily dodged it. "C'mon Soul; Let's go, Soul Resonance!" I shouted "the legendary superskill of the scythe meister: Witch Hunter!" I shouted as I cut Florah in half and her kishin egg soul was in front of me. "Mission complete" I told Soul as he swallowed Florah's soul. "Yep" as he gulped. "I know! While we're waiting for Sinon and the meet up, let's go get some potions!" I excitedly screamed. "Eh sure whatever" he mumbled. After he said that something opened in my menu. "I found the vacuum blade spell I got!" I screamed. After that I messaged Kirito saying: my part complete! I got the soul and my vacuum blade spell. I'm also getting some mana potions and healing potions. I told Sinon to message me when she's done.
Thanks, Maka