Chapter 4: Asuna, please help me?Kirito can Deflect Magic with Swords?

~~~Kirito's POV~~~
"Let's go soul resonance!" Leafa,  Asuna and I yelled together. "LEAFA, FIRE SKILL AND ASUNA, LIGHTNING SKILL!" I screamed while getting my swords in position. I need to deflect the magic with the sword skills. If I'm using skill connect against a high level salamander mage, I need to be careful. I'll attack with Asuna first. "Kirito! A spell is coming!" Maka stated. "Yes I know"

~~~Maka's POV~~~
Asuna's sword form was sparkling blue. The Lightning was jumping all over the crystal sword, but Leafa's sword form was brighter and definitely hotter. Her dark, black sword was covered in red, hot fire. The fire was dancing around the sword's blade. It was the most beautiful fire I've ever seen.
Kirito used Asuna to attack first, the followed by Leafa. Five fire cannons were fired by the salamander. I think his skill connect skill is one handed sword skills. But he's alternating between them.
|| 5 minutes later ||
"HAAAAH" Kirito screamed as he stabbed the Salamander one last time with Asuna. "Phew" he sighed "I'm glad that's over" he said while throwing the two swords backwards. I looked at the two girls that just transformed back into humans. Leafa had beautiful green eyes that matched her coat, but Asuna on the other hand had blue eyes that matched her hair.  They sparkled in the sunlight as she smiled softly at Leafa. "Who was that anyways?" Leafa asked "I dunno.  He and Sugou had kishin egg souls though" Kirito replied with a yawn. I giggled a bit at Kirito's yawn. I don't know why though.  Sinon's Hecate 2 Bullets? I wonder who she is. Oh well. I heard footsteps getting closer. I looked up and realized it was Asuna.
"Hey there Maka" I smiled "hi" I replied softly. "How's Soul?" She asked with her hands behind her back and kneeling down beside me. I feel tears once again gather in my eyes. "H-he's u-umm" I stumbled my words. "It's ok Maka" Asuna said in a calm, sweet voice. That made me feel a little better. "Thanks Asuna. You know you're a really good friend" I replied with a weak smile and an attempt to to hide my tears. She blushed a bit. "Aww thanks Maka. And it's okay; you don't have to hide your tears" she said as she smiled. I looked at her with tears rushing down my face. She bent down next to me and wiped my tears "it's okay Maka. Don't cry, I know Soul will wake up soon" she calmly whispers into my ear. "A-a-Asuna.... Thank you" I cried and attacked her with a hug. I dug my face into her chest with a waterfall of tears flowing down my face. "It's okay Maka" she says quietly while patting my head and hugging me. Asuna. She's amazing. She's powerful, brave, beautiful, amazing. I could never be like her. I looked back up at Asuna. My face was stained with tears and my nose was red. "Asuna, how do you do it? How are you so strong, brave and calm at the same time?" I asked while staring at her. "Uh uh" she started while nodding her head "I'm not at all. You are. You get your strength from your bravery, not me" Asuna told me as I started to relax myself. But then I heard a weak voice that sounded familiar. "M-m-Maka?" I turned my head around so fast, I got whipped in the face by one of my pigtails. "Dammit that hurt a lot" I quietly yelled. "Soul? Was that you?"

Hey there everyone! Admin here. I'm hoping you like the story so far. I know this is only like 5 pages long but I promise there will be longer chapters and more SoMa. Ok? Ok. Thanks everyone for reading <3 love you!