How you first met

"G, I don't wanna go to the party. That's final!" You warned your best friend, ending the conversation.

"(Y/N) your going. That's final!" She sassed back and you let out a pissed off groan. "Look, you need to have fun and have an escape from all this family drama...please?" She raised her eyebrows, trying one last time.

You looked into her eyes and sighed, giving in. She jumped on you in a hug and you laughed trying to push her off.

After a hour and a half of you getting ready, you show up to a house owned by some spoiled kid in your grade. Your best friend immediately heads to the kitchen and leaves you alone near the entrance. You sigh and look around, not really wanting to be here cause these aren't your scenes. You would rather occupy your nine o'clock on Saturday nights with something else.

Your best friend came up to you with a big smile on her face as her favourite song came on, Where Are You Now by Justin Bieber. She pulls you to the dance floor and you roll your eyes, slightly rocking along to the music. She on the other hand, was letting go and having tons of fun. Her attention was swooped up by a guy that tapped her shoulder, she then left you and started dancing with him.

The things alcohol makes you do you thought as you watched her, ready to head to the backyard when your nose hits something hard. You looked up to be met with the most beautiful eyes you could even imagine.

"Hi" he smiled at you.

"H-Hi" a small smile on your face too. You stared at him in awe, you never imagined someone could look so perfect. "Sorry, I was just heading to the backyard....I didn't see you"

"Well....I saw you" he smirked.

"Wait, so you bumped into me on purpose?" You furrowed your eyebrows, making sure you heard right over the loud music.

"Yes" he simply nodded, causing your heart to flutter and leaving you feeling giddy. "I'm Austin" his beautiful smile returning.

"I'm (Y/N)" you shook his hand, yours melting at his warm touch.

"You look like you wanna leave, just as much as I do. These crazy parties aren't really my scene....wanna go get something to eat?" He looked into your eyes intensely and you broke the gaze to look at your best friend. You see her making out with that guy and think she'll be fine, she doesn't even remember anything about me. You turn back to him and eye him suspiciously.

"Am I the first girl you've asked this to? Or is this one of your many lines that got shut down?" You laugh and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"So it that a yes?" You nod your head and you guys start walking to the door. As you get outside, he takes off his denim coat and puts it around your shoulders, your heartbeat accelerating.

"And just so you know (Y/N), your the only girl I've spoken to tonight...and I'm glad that you said yes cause a beautiful girl like you rejecting me, would've really crushed my ego" he chuckled lightly and your already fast paced, beating heart, got faster. He held your hand, once again making your heart flutter.

A/N: So here's the first Austin imagine!!!!! Just to clarify, every chapter is gonna be a different imagine, it's not a continuos story line. So sometimes he might be a normal guy then boom! next chapter he's a pop star.

I hope you liked it, it's my first time doing something other than a fan fiction book.

Tell me what you thought and vote!!

🌸