Darkness comes to life

Start from the beginning

Once we got there. My heart stopped.

Alex's POV

Everything happened so fast. One moment I was speeding down the road, the next I was flipping in the air. My car was in fatal state, but I was way worst. The moment it happened, I could feel my bones breaking. The glass cutting through my skin. I couldn't breathe I don't know why. So much blood, I was beginning to get dizzy just by the smell of it. My car was upside down. I truly believe that the only thing keeping me alive is my werewolf genes. My sides are hurting way too much. By the distance I heard footsteps, I was too weak to even speak. I just couldn't. Everything was so dark. I couldn't see at all.

"Get her out you moron, you almost killed her."

"What did you want me to do? She was going way too fast."

"Just get her out, we have a task."

I don't recognize the voices at all. A girl and guy for sure. Something kept telling me that this wasn't exactly help. I begun to strangely fall asleep. The door was ripped out. I didn't bother to see if I could make up the faces. Besides, I was upside down.

"She's dying."

"The others will be here soon, she will make it trust me."

They got my body out, making me scream in agony. Using the poor energy I had left.

"Rip her shirt." The female voice was in charge. The guy was just following orders.

"Her body is too weak, she has lost a lot of blood. She might die and with her, Us as well. He will kill us and you know it."

"For heavens sake!" She was getting frustrated. Not caring about my condition she just abruptly moved my body. She ripped what I had left of my shirt. I could feel her cold finger tip on my bloody chest. She stopped right where my heart is. Then I felt her claw dig in. She begun to trace a pattern while I was screaming in pain. She hold me down though. It felt like she was burning my skin.

"Her heart is stopping, that's enough. It's not time for her death yet."

"Her death will be the freedom of us all. Don't you want that?"

"Of course I do..."

"Then stop being such a whiny little bitch."

With those last words her claw dug out of my skin.

"Till next time Alexandra Jules Halsey." I could feel my heart slowing down. My eyes didn't bother to open up. Off to a deep sleep I was.

****

"Get in here fast!" So much noise. I didn't understand what was happening. My body, I could feel it becoming weaker. The dry blood felt like dry mud sticking to my skin. Kristen. She was close. Her scent is still ligering around.

"You fools how could you let her drive away in that state!" There it is, she sounds angry. For a moment the loud noises were becoming distant.

"Did you saw the mark planted on her chest? This was no accident at all!"

"This is not the moment, she is dying Kristen."

"She needs blood transfusion we can't save her here."

"They will know she is different if we take her to the hospital."

"We have a friend doctor that is part of our pack, he will attend her once she is there."