Minho Imagine for @mazerunningkayla

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Michaela, why don't you take a break, yea?" Newt said to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

I was answered with a nod.

For my break, I walked through the Woods, walking under the cool shade.

I wound up near the West Doors, which had happened to be open. But there was something... different...the Maze seemed to talk to me.

"Come inside the Maze," It seemed to whisper. "Come inside the Maze."

And without thinking, I did what the Maze told me to do.

I walked inside the Maze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Minho's P.O.V.•

I came back after running my Section, Section 4. I went straight to the Mapping Hut, and mapped my Section as fast as I could.

I wanted to see Michaela.

When I was done, I rushed to the Gardens, hoping she would still be there so I wouldn't have to ran around the shuck Glade looking for her.

But I didn't see her there.

"Hey, Newt? Have you seen Michaela?" I asked him.

"I-I told her she could go on a bloody break and-and I don't know where she went! I looked around for her everywhere but I didn't find her. Bloody hell, I'm so sorry Minho..." Newt spoke.

"Oh God," I said. "The Maze,"

"You think she went into the Maze?" Newt asked.

"Last night she said something about that she could find the way out of the Maze and that she bet she could do it," I said.

"Well we have to find her. The Door will close in about five bloody minutes," He said.

And that's what we did. We searched all around, but we found no sign of Michaela.

I heard the clicking of the Doors. They were closing and Michaela wasn't with me or in the shuck Glade at all. I quickly ran towards the Doors, but by the time I reached them, the Doors were already closed.

"She's out there! Oh my shucking Glade! My sweet little Michaela is out there in the Maze at night!" I yelled, pounding my fist on the stone Door. "This is all my fault,"

"No, it's not your fault. It's mine," Newt said. "If I hadn't let her on a break before you came back and didn't keep an eye on her, she wouldn't have ran into the Maze,"

"It's not your fault, Newt," I said.

I just lost the love of my life.

Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minho!" I heard Michaela yell.

"Where are you Michaela?!" I yelled.

           "Minho!" Michaela yelled louder.

            "Michaela, where are you!" I yelled.

             "Minho, help!" She yelled.

             "Michaela!" I yelled, bolting awake.

              Then I remembered that Michaela was actually gone. She went into the Maze and didn't come back out of it. My Michaela was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             The next morning I lost hope to get out of my hammock since my ray of sunshine was gone.

              But Shanks like me have to do their job, even if it pains them to do it.

              I took Section 5 today, running inside when the Doors opened.

              It took me about an hour just to reach the Section. I was so distracted because I had lost Michaela.

              "It's your fault, Stupid," I hissed at myself, punching the wall. "God, I'm such a Shank!"

              I looked around on the floor of the Maze, looking for something that would let me find her.

              I ran through Section 5, since it was open last night. I turned the corner, and my heart skipped a beat.

               "M-Michaela?" I asked.

               I ran over to her side. She was underneath the vines, and she was getting out from underneath then.

               "M-Minho?" She asked.

               I pulled her into a hug, crying a little.

               "Okay, Super Hottie Beast, I'm okay. I'm okay," She replied.

               "How'd you survive a night in the Maze?" I asked.

               "Those vines covered me. I fell asleep under them and I guess I didn't get stung," She said.

                "Why'd you go into the Maze in the first place, Michaela?" I asked.

                 "...it was so weird...it was like it was talking to me. The Maze was talking to me! It whispered "Come inside the Maze" and I wasn't thinking! It was almost as if...I was being controlled by something or someone," She said.

              "Let's get you back to the Glade, okay?" I said.

             "Okay," she said.

             We ran back to the Glade together. We didn't meet a Griever, which was good, and the time we got back, the Doors were closing five minutes later.

             "You always come back five minutes early," She said.

             "So I know that you're safe. And now you are," I spoke. Next thing I know, my lips are on hers.