f o r e w o r d

A U T H O R' S N O T E

Thank you for clicking on this book, reading or simply adding it to your reading list. Sit tight, it's going to be one hell of a ride. ; )

__________

C O P Y R I G H T

This book cannot be copied with prior permission from the author. Do not copy it, because it'll be a lot of work for the both of us. More for you than I, but work nonetheless. And I won't take it lightly at all.

So just be original and come up with your own story okay? Okay.

__________

W A R N I N G

violence

sexual scenes

gore

death

___________

P L A Y L I S T

*under contruction*

___________

H U N T E R'S

A W A K E N I N G

When she was four years old, she had the brightest blue eyes anyone had ever seen.

When she was seven that twinkle in her eye had become prominent. Her toothy grin was enough to melt the heart of an ice cold man. She was simply alluring.
In every child, it is believed that there is something unique.

A unique quality the child possesses, which allows him or her to stand out from the crowd in specific or certain aspects.
But this girl was not as unique as the other children. This girl, with her blue eyes, her button nose and soothing smile, was too unique.

As young as she was, in her own mind, 'understood the values of life.' She thought that in this world; this cruel world, there was good. She believed that in every person, no matter how broken, how shattered, how misunderstood or misjudged, deserved a second chance at everything.

It was almost funny how a little girl could conjure such thoughts. Her eyes burned with passion every time she spoke. She spoke with so much compassion. Almost every word that came out of her pink lips was coated with wise words.

But even the best of things have their flaws. Even the most precious of things, have flaws.
Too much of everything is never enough, the haters thought quietly to themselves.

You see the thing with this world is that so many people are corrupt. This girl was willing to help in every way she could.

These mere mortals were greedy, selfish, and jealous. But most of all, they were full of fear.
They were scared of what this girl was capable of doing to them.

And you can only push someone so far, until they break.

_________

O T H E R

Buclkle up. Grab your blankets, tissues and hold on to your heart. Brace yourselves.

__________