Keep her father alive, He ordered, each wolf barking softly in response.

The wolves waited; they would not pounce until they saw their target.

Pan approached his mate, rubbing his flank along his, Apollo pressing his head against his. Ares snorted through his nostrils, the two wolves turning to face him. A bark escaped the Beta, Apollo sensing a laugh as Ares turned from them, moving towards Zeus.

The majority of women and children of the pack had remained at home. Wolf territory was no place for the innocent, and each pack member understood that male dominance played an important role when it came to the pack's survival. However, a few females, including Artemis, Sally and Athena, had joined in with the fight.

Hermes made sure there was a distance between himself and Artemis, choosing to stand beside Helios whose body shook as he stood in his smaller wolf form. His red fur was thick, curling slightly on the ends as Sally stood beside him.

Ares flanked his Alpha, the black haired wolf beside him made no indication that he was aware of his presence; he was too focused on charging at the right moment.

And the moment came.

~

A line of sheet had formed on Anya's forehead.

Her skin felt as if it were on fire, her breaths coming out in short pants. She bit at her lip as she lifted her heavy arms to try and tug at her restraints. However, she quickly grew tired, a groan of frustration coming from her.

She could hear her pulse thudding in the back of her head, her bony hands lifting to slowly rub at her temples.

She could sense wolves nearby, her wolf finally making her presence known, urging her from the back of her mind. But Anya was too weak. A growl escaped her as she felt her stomach rumble, her fingers digging into her skin in order to try and suppress the sound. But it was already too late; someone had heard her.

Hearing the footsteps, she ground her teeth, lifting her head to glare at the intruder.

John.

Anya frowned; it had been a while since she had saw her uncle. Not that the memories were great, She thought bitterly as a scowl made its way onto her face.

A thunderous look washed over his features as he stormed over to his daughter, crouching down in front of her as he he sneered in her face. "Looks like our plan worked," He grinned manically, Anya wincing as she chewed at the inside of her cheek. "Your little bitch of a mate has come for you," John snarled, his hands digging into his back pocket before he pulled out a set of keys.

Within a few seconds, Anya's feet were free, yet her hands remained bound.

"Get up," John spat. But Anya was too weak to move, her eyes flickering between her uncle and the door. Impatient, John reached down, grabbing a fistful of her long hair and pulled her towards the door. Unable to make a sound, Anya let her uncle drag her frail body from her cell, her eyes wincing as she was brought into daylight.

Anya squeezed her eyes shut before slowly reopening them as John brought her outside. She could see her parents now, patiently waiting outside, their bodies tense as they watched John dragged their daughter towards them. Kharl stood beside Jace, his face expressionless as John's grasp grew tighter, puling on her roots. A small cry escaped Anya's mouth as John's grasp on her was suddenly released, his large hands pressing onto her shoulder as he forced her to her knees.

A low growl came from the trees, Anya realising that they were not alone.

But John's hand came down to hold onto her head as she attempted to look at where the noise came from. Her eyes rimmed with red as she glared up at her parents, her wolf now barking angrily. Lily held a hand to her mouth, her eyes staring into Anya's whose were shadowed with dark rings. The threatening look never left Anya's face as she dared the woman to speak, her wolf growling at her mother's betrayal.