First day and mates?

Start from the beginning

I hopped out of my car and sat on the hood waiting for my sister to arrive. I didnt have to wait for long because she came screeching around the corner in her hot pink Bugatti leaving skid marks .

Bellas pov

As i screeched around the corner of the school i spotted beau sitting on the hood of her car, waiting for me. I parked my car next to hers, i got my stuff and hopped out of my car and headed to beau.

She jumped off her car. "Come on lets go get our schedules, I've been waiting for you for ages" she whined and dragged me along with her.

As we entered the office we saw a lady that looked to be around her early 50 with curly red hair typing away on her computer. When we entered she looked up and froze when she saw beaus beauty. She took a deep breath to compose herself.

"hello may I help you?" She asked politey.

"We are new here. Beau Mathews and Isabella swan" Beau told the woman using her last name not mine.

"Oh yes of course! My name is Mrs Cope" She replies then scurries off and comes back with our schedules.

"Thank you" beau and i say at the same time, we giggled.

" can you please get each of your teachers to sign this slip of paper" she said handing us a pink sheet " and bring it back to me at the end of the day" she finished.

"Here is a map of the school. Have a nice day ladies" she says, waving good bye to us as we leave the building.

As we exited the building i noticed that a lot more students had arrived. Beau and i compared our time tables together.

(Left is bellas, right is beaus)

1st period-english-english
2nd period-biology-drama
3rd period- geography-history
-------------recess--------------
4th period-history-biology
5th period-dance-dance
-------------recess--------------
6th period-gym-gym
7th period- free period-free period

So we had three classes together and our spare(free period). The bell than rung and we headed towards english.

English was a bore, beau and i had already learnt that in australia. We had both met some nice people three boys and three girls one of the boys names was mike newton he has light blue eyes and a cute face (cute as in baby like)
One of the other boys names was eric he was really kind and helpful and the last boy was tyler he was really nice and kind of a ladys man but im not falling for any of his tricks. The girls i had met were nice, ish. One of them which i really like name is angela webber she was really kind and thoughtful she was probably my best friend so far there was also a girl names jessica stanley who is a gossip queen that would tell everybody everything then there was lauren mallory, i had a feeling she didnt like me, i dont know what i did to her.

Mike had walked me too my next class which was biology mike looked like he had a crush on my sister and I. Once i had walked into the class i walked up to the teacher and asked him to sign my slip. Once he had signed he called everyones attention to us. "Would you like to introduce yourself, ms swan?" Mr banner,my teacher asked i nodded and stepped forwards a little, facing the class.

"hello my name is isabella swan but i like to be called bella, i just moved here with my sister beau" i said.

"would anyone like to ask bella any questions?" Mr banner asked the class. A girl with brown ponytail and freckles with glasses put her hand up, eager to ask a question. "Yes kimberly" the teacher asked.

"umm what part..*snort* of Australia..*snort* did to come from?" She asked snorting every now and then.

"umm queensland on the gold coast" i answered "anyomore?" I asked then went to sit down but someone else put their hand up.It was a boy that sat up at the back, he looked like a jock he was pretty hot, i think i have a crush on him oh my god I heard a voice in my head and instantly knew it was beau bella has a crush bella has a crush.