Just Us Two

Naruto's Point of view
*Tap
Who is it at this time in the morning?  I asked myself as tried to force myself back to sleep.
I am not a morning person unless it comes to mission, then, I'm in.
*Tap
But it's SATURDAY.
*Tap
Who is up this early on a Saturday morning ?
*Tap
Come on just leave, just think no one is home and be on your way, I wished. It seemed to come true and I was all to happy to return to my slumber.
Until. ..
*Tap Tap Tap Tap
"Naruto?! Naruto?!!", a soft yet friendly voice called from outside my window. I knew that voice but I couldn't pinpoint who the owner was.
Too bad. By now, I had already  ran out of patience and that person was about to have it. I rushed to window without thinking twice about my action, ....(I guess I should have)
I yanked the patchy curtain aside and yelled with all my might.
"WHAT O YOU WANT? CAN'T YOU SEE IN TRYING TO SLEEP?JUST LEAVE ME ALONE", as soon as those words left my mouth I regretted them as I saw tears gather around the circles of Hinata's crystal-like eyes, I know this sounds sick but she really looked cute.
I mean in general, I just never noticed until this point when she's crying.
Oh no. She's crying. Hinata's crying. But what was she doing on front of my house at 9 in the morning. I thought scratching my head.
**Flashback**
Blah...blah...blah...
Something about TenTen and Neji splitting up
Oh yeah
Neji and TenTen had had a fight about. .. about... well about something and Hinata had...
Oh yeah
Hinata wanted to fix them back together and we were supposed to meet at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop to discuss how to bring them back together. And we were supposed to meet up early to plan a date for the two thus evening. Why this hasty? Well, Hinata said something about not letting anger linger for too long...blah...blah...bl...Oops. I was supposed to meet her at the shop 3 hours ago!
That fact made my heart sink as I was feeling like the world's biggest douche bag.
"I mean..
No...no...Hinata, not you"
Too late,  she already ran out in tears.
I hurriedly closed the window shut. I quickly threw some clothes on, at that moment it didn't matter that my short was inside out, I ran downstairs.
But where did she go?

***At the Hyuga Compound***
"Hinata....Hinata...Hinata", I said as I knocked loudly on the door of a house I assumed was hers. I mean, I have never really stepped into the Hyuga Compound before.
"Hey", a voice spoke from close behind me, causing me to jump in shock which didn't go so well and I ended up with my butt on the floor. It happened so fast.
"Hey Naruto, what are you doing here?", Neji asked as he approached me.
"Eh? Neji? What are you doing here. I'm looking for Hinata".
"Oh I see. Hinata doesn't live here. She lives in the bigger  house over by the cherry blossoms."
"I see".
.....
......
.......
"Oh well if you don't mind, I will be heading there", I said as I made my way to the house.
"Naruto? I will kill you if you hurt Hinata again". Neji said making all the color from my body drain.
"What do you mean by that? !!!", I asked as he had just made an attempt at my life.
"Nothing, just have a good morning", for some weird reason, I felt even more unsafe. 

This is what I get for getting into other people's business. 

*In Front of Hinata's Door*

"HINATA!!!!", I yelled as I knocked at her door, "COME ON, HINATA!!! I'M SORRY ABOUT EARLIER". How does anyone live here? I mean, the silence would drive me insane, but it is kinda nice. I mean, the Hyuga clan are one of the richest clans in the village, how I know that I don't know? Maybe something from the academy, I don't know. Before I could continue to wonder, ...

"Na..Naruto?"

Eh? Who was that?, I want to think that it was Hinata but no one had answered the door. Now that I think about it the Hyuga compound gives me the creeps. It is so quiet and still, so set apart from the rest of Konoha. Kinda like the Uchicha enclave but nobody leaves there. Well, I'm guessing at some point it was vibrant but with everyone massacred by Itachi and Sasuke leaving, nobody lives there. 

Wait a minute! Sasuke is back..

"Na..Na...Naruto"

The strange voice from before spoke again, this time making the hairs at the back of my head stand and my knees shake.

"Who is it?!", I asked as I got ready to sprint when the time came.

"Oh it's me!'

I looked around but still no one was at the door. This place is really creeping me out, so much that I forgot why I came here.

As if sensing my confusion, the voice called, "Look up here"

Where?! This house is a bungalow.

"I mean, up the tree", the voice responded again.

And there she sat on the branch of the cherry blossom tree, having the time of her life. She tricked me to get back at me for earlier this morning. For some weird reason, I couldn't help but smile back at her. Well, played. Well, played.

*Ramen Ichiraku*

"So..., so..., I think ... a trip to the hot springs would help Neji and TenTen get back together", Hinata suggested as I gulped the last of ramen in my bowl. 

"That sounds great", I chipped in as I eyed her untouched ramen. "Er..Hinata", I started.

"Yes, Naruto", she said as we both stared each other in the eye. I just wanted ramen but now, I could ony stare at her cheeks which were now burning red.

"HEY! Are you guys on a date or something", Iruka Sensei asked from across the streets. 

NOOOO! We both yelled in unison, now I was blushing. 

"Eh?", Iruka said in confusion, "Ok, I get it now, I'll be on my way. Enjoy the rest of your date".

"Well, at least he was gone, eh Hinata? Hinata?", I looked at Hinata, who now looked like a tomato.

It can't be that bad to date me. That kinda hurt. I don't think I want anymore ramen, my stomach hurts but not from the 20 bowls that I just had. Right now I just want to go home.

"I'm leaving", I said without looking at her. With her silence as confirmation, I left.

Hey guys!!!!

Sorry, it took so long. I experienced some life changing events in the last few months of my life. Well now I am all in. So please, share, comment and vote. The challenge is 30 votes for the next two chapters which are already completed.