Balances

"Sit down Sakura, I have something important to tell you", Tsunade began.
"You know, you and I are both alike".
Huh, really the only difference is that you are basically Konoha royalty and I am more like, what you call it, a peasant. But besides that, I see where you are going with this.
"Both of us do not possess any special affinities, you know, but we have found our power in physical strength. We also have both experienced ill luck in the romance department. But that's besides the point", she coughed which was a sign that she is about to say something important. "I called you here today because I heard about the incident in your last mission with Ino..."
Last mission? As soon as she said that I wanted to question her more about it, then I remembered what happened.

It was in the mission where I was in a team with Ino and Hinata; we were assigned to ensure that a princess arrived safely to her kingdom in time to prepare for her wedding. Seemed like an easy mission at first but the problem was that we also had to serve as bridesmaids since none of princess' friends feel like, you know getting assassinated.
Now, the mission was going okay until the groom shows up.
He looked just like Sasuke
The same the jetblack eyes and defying gravity hair, the only difference was where a scowl would stay on Sasuke's face, there was a smile.
Let's just say the mission ended badly, by badly I mean I and Ino wanted to murder the ptincess rather than protect her, just so we could keep him to ourselves . So Hinata had to knock us out and tie us down until the ceremony was over. Mission accomplished
*Back in current time***
"Ahem", Tsunade coughed to wake me up from my daydream. "Were you even listening to me?", she asked with a vein appearing visible on her face.
"No", I said shyly while scratching the back of my head. "Could you pleaserepeat yourself one more time?".
Luckily, she only three me a dirty look before she continued from where my attention left off; "as I was saying, you can only grow as a shinobi if you can learn to find a balance between emotion and duty".

***outside Tsunade's office ****
Those were some really deep words Lady Tsunade mentioned; but how can I separate my love and hatred for Sasuke when he is the reason why I want to be a Shinobi. My parents, my clan we are not cut out for combat; we are average people who are just people nobody has heard of, how can she expect so much from me.

-------END OF CHAPTER 4---------
Remember to vote and comment.
Thanks guys for all your support, you guys are the reason why I have confidence in this story.