Everywhere We Go We're Looking For The Sun

Hey my Glamberts, please, please, please watch this video before reading this chapter. If you guys can't then go on YouTube and type in Adam Lambert Outlaws Of Love Improved and it is the first video. This is by far my favorite song sung by Adam. The feeling and the message of this song is just beautiful.

 The whole speech that Leah says was actually a mash up of his lyrics. My best friend Bahvina and I have this little game we like to play where we mash up his lyrics and we see who can make the best one.

 I hope you guys like this chapter and I'm sorry this wasn't posted sooner. I have been dealing with a lot of stuff and I really didn't have any time to write.

 But here is the next chapter to Runnin' From My Heart and I hope you guys like it.

 Please don't forget to leave a comment and a vote ;)

 Love you all,

~Wolfy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Outlaws Of Love

I moved out of the way as the paramedics lifted Adam onto the stretcher.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked, tears slipping down my face as i gripped the paramedic's arm with my bloody hands.

I immediately let go, apologizing and he seemed to shrug it off, "Yeah we just need to get him to tthe hospital right now. Would you like to come in the back with him?"

I looked back at Tommy and the others, they nodded and i turned back, following the paramedic out of the arena. A blast of cool air hit me like a brick wall as we exited the arena. I heard the medics ordering everyone around and i saw some fans crying in the parkinglot, as their idol was being rushed to the ambulance.

As they loaded the stretcher in the back of the ambulance, i jumped in as they closed the door. Sitting next to him, on the metal bench, I gripped his hand and squeezed it gently.

"Please stay with me. I need you." I whispered as i brought his hand to my lips, kissing it softly.

"You really love him don't you?" I heard the medic ask.

I turned my head and looked at the dark, brown haired medic, "Yeah i do."

A light in the room

It was you who was standing there

Tried it was true

As your glance met my stare.

But your heart drifted off

Like the land split by sea

I tried to go, to follow,

To kneel down at your feet

I'll run, I'll run

I'll run run to you

I'll run, I'll run

I'll run run to you

I hummed that song softly as I gently pushed the few strands of hair from his eyes.

The truck skidded to a stop and the medics jumped out of the ambulance, pulling the stretcher out of the truck and the rushed him in. I ran behind them, through the sliding metal doors and they rushed Adam to a room.