I Want You, I Need You, I Want You To Take Me Underground

Hey my glamberts!! sorry this was the chapter that i was supposed to post before but stupid Wattpad decided to delete it. But i rewrote it and i would have to say its 100% better than the original chapter.

The video above is his performance of Underground. This song has been on repeat all day and i can't seem to get enough of it because each time i listen to it, it keeps getting better and better.

Now there are hidden song titles and lyrics in the chapter. I'm holding a challenge with each chapter. The person who finds the lyrics and match them with the correct song, i will shout them out. Now the last chapter 'I Keep Runnin' From My Heart.' That chapter has a bunch of hidden lyrics.

Remember there will be hidden Adam Lambert lyrics in the rest of the book. The lyrics were changed slightly to fit the story but i think you guys could figure out the songs.

Song of the day: Underground by Adam Lambert from his album The Original High.

What is your song of the day? Please comment down below.

More updates to come.

Love you all,

~Wolfy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I woke up to the light shining through my window. I felt the bed move and I slowly turned my head and saw Adam sleeping peacefully; his mouth slightly opened.

 A small smile tugged on my lips as my eyes trailed his beautiful, peaceful face. His hair was in all directions and his face seemed to have more of it's color back but his eyes still had black bags  and his eyeliner trailing like dried black tears, underneath them. I carefully moved the blanket off of me and I rolled out of the bed. Then I walked out of the room, only to stop in the doorway to glance back at him and a small smile tugged at my lips.

 I walked down the steps and turned the corner, entering the kitchen. I saw Tommy pouring himself some juice. I snuck over as he turned his back to put the container back into the fridge and I snatched the cup off of the counter.

 "Hey! That was mine." Tommy whined as he lifted his head out of the fridge, his blonde hair bouncing to the side.

 "Thank you, Prettykitty. This is really good juice." I smirked as I lifted the glass to my lips.

 "Fuck you." He muttered under his breath as he yanked the container back out of the fridge.

 "Well someone is in a mood." 

 He glared at me as he grabbed a cup out of the cabinet. He slammed it down onto the counter and poured himself another glass. He turned around, but then quickly turned back around and grabbed the cup off of the counter.

 "I don't trust you." He mumbled.

 "Jesus, TJ you are not a morning person." I muttered as I finished the glass.

 He huffed as he closed the fridge and he came back, leaning up against the counter next to me.

 "So whats up with Adam? How is he doing?" He asked as he took a sip of his drink.

 "He is sleeping at the moment." I simply said as placed my glass into the sink.

 "So are you going to forgive him?" I stopped all movement and then I turned around slowly, my eyes locked on Tommy.

 "I don't know, Tommy. What he said really hurt."

 "Yeah but you know that he didn't mean that. It was just everything that happened overwhelmed him and he just exploded."