Everywhere We Go We're Looking For The Sun

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, ma'am but you can't be in here right now." The nurse said as she stopped me as i tried to rush into the room.

"But..." I started to say but i heard the doctor bark his orders.

"Take him to emergency surgery!" My heart sank as i thought about the worst pssible things that could happen right now.

I could lose the one i truly love, his fans would be devestated, Tommy and the rest of his band would have no reason to play anymore. The list goes on and on.

I took a few steps aside, moving out of the way as they rushed him out of the room and trough big, brown doors that were labeled Emergency Surgery.

My knees gave out and i collapsed to the floor. I let out a cry that echoed throughout the emergency room and i felt someone's arms go around me. I smelt the familiar perfume that clung faintly to her shirt and i knew it was Courtney.

"It's okay, Leah. He will make it through this." I heard Courtney whisper into my ear as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"He is one hell of a fighter." Monte said.

"He will make it, i have a good feeling that he would pull through." Issac said.

"Leah." I heard Tommy say from beside me.

I lifted my head from Courtney's shoulder and looked at his four best friends.

"What ever happens, we will always be here. But i know how Adam is, he is a fighter and he will make it through this. His love for you is too strong, therefore, he will have a reason to live because you are alive." Tommy said, a small smile came on his face but it didn't reach his sad, chocolate brown eyes.

Courntey and Tommy helped me up and they guided me to the row of chairs that alined the far wall of the emergency room.

We all sat there, i stared at the bron doors that Adam went through, waiting for any sign of the surgeon that brought him in there. But two hours had passed, still no movement from beyond that door. The only movement in the room was the nurses who walked from room to room, checking on their patients and the occasional rush of paramedics who were bringing in new patients.

<Time Lapse>

After four hours of surgery, Adam was now in the recovery room. The doctor waid that the bullet tore through an artery in his chest but they were able to repair it.

I stood outside of the room, looking through the glass windowas Tommy, Monte, Issac, Courtey, and Ashely took turns saying something to Adam. Then one by one, they filled out of the room and i stood there, staring at his unconcious body on the bed.

"Leah, your turn." I heard Ashely say softly as she rubbed my shoulder.

I took a deep breath and entered the room. My eyes locked on his peaceful face, as it peeked out from under the white blanket. Sitting in the metal chair that was next to his bed, i reached out and took his hand.

Tears filled my eyes as i took in a shaky breath, "Adam,All my life i have been waiting, time passed by as i procrastinated on how my life would play out. Now i have found what i've been looking for. I don't need to spend another lonely night because when you entered my life, you saved me from falling. When you left, my heart was a ghost town and i lost one half of my mind. I'm lost without you because there is no map to lead me back to your heart. Nights got colder without you here in my arms."

I stopped to wipe away a tear that streamed down my face. Then i took another deep breath and continued, "Whataya want from me? See by now i would have learned just how much you love to hurt me. Before I get the chance to speak, you assume I'm guilty. My life flashed before my eyes, razor blade lips and daggers up in your eyes. Baby your love is a crime, danger by day; bu, you're evil in the night. So I'm here asking this one question, whataya want from me? You make me feel like i'm having a meltdown and it feels like i'm losing control. I gotta get outside of my mind before i rip it out. Some how i think i'm gonna lose my mind like a maniac because nobody kills me like you do. Nothing i take can ever cut through and now i think i'm in trouble. I loove at myself and i think ' how am i stuck to you like velcro?' Can't rip you off so whataya want from me? I can't believe i' about to say this..." I chuckled softly and smiled through the tears that were now running down my face, "I want you, i need you and i want you to take me underground. I'm hooked and i can't cut you off. In my blood i'm gonna say it now; i want you, i need you now. That's what i want from you, that's what i need from you. So there i said it.So please don't let me down because you're the only thing in this world that i would die without. You know me better than i know myself. You were the light that chased the dark away and i know that we both know that its too late, but could you be mine again? I'm cold as ice without your fever. My heart is a ghost town and i can't breathe right without your medication running through my veins. You have the key to my release so please, baby, pop that lock and let me out of this dream."

I gently squeezed his hand as i listened to the constant beeping of the heaart monitor. I brought his hand to my lips and i kissed it, tears pouring from my eyes as another sob quaked through my body.

Oh, nowhere left to go

Are we getting closer? Closer?

No, all we know is "No"

Nights are getting colder, colder

Hey, tears all fall the same

We all feel the rain

We can't change

Everywhere we go we're looking for the sun

Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run

They say we'll rot in Hell, but I don't think we will

They've branded us enough outlaws of love.

Scars make us who we are

Hearts and homes are broken, broken

Far, we could go so far

With our minds wide open, open

Hey, tears all fall the same

We all feel the rain

We can't change

Everywhere we go we're looking for the sun

Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run

They say we'll rot in Hell, but I don't think we will

They've branded us enough outlaws of love.

Everywhere we go we're looking for the sun

Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run

They say we'll rot in Hell, but I don't think we will

They've branded us enough outlaws of love.

Outlaws of love

I got up, placed his hand gently back onto his chest and i leaned over the railing, kissing his cheek softly. I gently raked my hand through his fluffy hair and a small msile came onto my lips.

"I love you, Adam. I always have and i always will. Please wake up, please come back to me." I whispered as i placed another kiss on his forehead.