A Curse of Luck (A kidnapped story) (19)

(recap)

Whitney's (pov)

'Will!'

I think strongly in my mind.

Don moves his face so it hovers over mine, he keeps glancing at my lips he's going to try to kiss me.

"WILL PLEASE!"

Me and Don both jump at the sound of the something slamming into the door with such force it rattles the room.

"Will," I say in a sigh of relief. I know it's him, thank you god...............

Will's (pov)

My head turns to take in the sight before me, one of Calder's men are on top of Whitney, straddling her.

Whitney with her tear stained face.

The man lifts his eyes to meet mine, I feel my mind and body go completely numb and then everything fades into darkness.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Whitney's (pov)

A few more slams and the door literally bursts open. I flinch back at the sound and Don gasps and tenses up like a tight rope.

Dust is thick in the air from the door being knocked in. We both stare to the door in anitisipation.

Even though I already know its Will. At least I think its him. I hope its him.

Otherwise I misunderstood what that voice in my head was saying about calling him. Who else would him be, besides Will?

I then hear an intense snarl that makes my whole body freeze and sends an unpleasant shiver down my spine.

What the hell is that?

Before my mind can even form another question, Don is ripped off me and slammed into the wall across from me.

I instinctively back up to the corner of the bed. I'm scared stiff, what the hell is going on, and who is that? All I can see is the back of the person. I can defiantly tell it's a he by his frame. He's wearing a long red leather trench coat, with brown bottoms and he has semi long ash blond hair.

Oh god, that's not Will, I don't know who the hell that is. Is he helping me or is he a threat to me. I have no idea, and I don't like it.

He's holding Don by the throat with one hand while his arm is holding down the rest of him. Don struggles to get the stranger off him, so he can breath.

Oh god is he going to kill him? I mean he is an awful, vile person and definitely deserves to suffer but to die, I'm not so sure.

I've never seen anyone die let alone be killed, and I don't want to start now.

I need to do something, I cant just let this happen. I know I should feel hatred and rage toward Don which I do, but to be honest I feel scared for him also. I know that sounds screwed up, but I don't want someone to be killed because of me.

If it is because of me, and even if it isn't I cant just sit by and watch. I'm just not that kind of person.

But what can I do. I mean for god sakes the stranger burst through the door, that takes some serious power. I'm no match for him.

I see Don turning red as the stranger literally squeezes the life out of him.

What do I do, what do I do?