Ending One

Hey guys! So, I'm ending the story :( But I might start a completely new one with ideas and plots that you comment :D Now, there are 3+ Ways I could end this, and I need out guys to comment on the one you like the most, and I will write and epilogue based on your choosing. I will wait one week after the last ending is out before making the choice. Now, here is ending one!

That you will all love in a sick and twisted way...

Dally's POV

No, that is what I wished happened.
What really happened is (Y/N) tried to talk, but started choking.
"NO! COME ON, (Y/N)!" I yelled.
But it was no use. The doctors just injected (Y/N) with the sleep serum, and told me to leave the room. I refused, and it took seven grown men to pull me out. Well, it would have taken more, but when the seventh came, the heart monitor stopped beeping. (Y/N) was gone, and I never had a chance to tell her I loved her.
My true love.
My one and only.
My soul mate.
My princess.
Taken, by an unknown illness.
And I have went mad.
I don't wasn't sad; or happy.
Not angry, not upset, not gleeful, not excited.
No feelings. No feelings at all.
I walked to Darry's house. Ponyboy was there with Two-Bit.
"Hey, you finally left." Said Two-Bit. "Why?"
"She's gone, Keith." I say, sitting in a chair turning on Mickey Mouse.
"Your names Keith?" Asks Steve, as he walks threw the door. He grabs an apple and sits on the floor, taking a bite.
Two-Bit doesn't answer. Him and Ponyboy are looking at me open mouthed.
"You heard me. Now close your mouth. Your going to catch flies." I snap.
Two-Bit looks down and Ponyboy breaks down crying.
"Shut up boy, it's the circle of life." I say calmly.
Sodapop walks in out of breath.
"STEVE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT ME TO TAKE CARE OF THOSE RUSTED HUB CAPS!" He yells.
"What part of that is out of character?" Steve asks.
Soda frowns. "Why am I friends with you?"
"Since when do you have 'friends?'" Steve smirks.
Soda raises an eyebrow. "Touchè." He looks around the room. "Hey what's with the sullen faces? And why is Dally here? And why is Pony crying? WHAT DID I MISS IN THESE LAST FIVE MINUTES???"
Darryl and Johnny walk through the door, and Darry is laughing.
"Johnny, I think that is the funniest thing I have ever heard!" He says.
"Johnny Cade, master of commodity." Johnny said blushing.
Two-Bit suddenly yells "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!" And everyone is silent.
"(Y/N)'s dead. Dallas is here because of that. Right Dally?"
Suddenly I snap.
"Dallas is not at the phone right now. Please leave a message after the beep." I yell before running out the door.
I run, and run, and run, until I'm in the busier part of town.
A little too quickly, I decide I can't live without (Y/N). Her laugh, the smell of her shampoo, her stunning eyes, all of her features.
Without another thought, I take a step in front of a big diesel truck heading my way, and the last thing I ever hear is it's horn blaring into my ears.

A/V Yay! The end! Remember though, there will be at last two more chapters, and an epilogue for the most liked ending :)
PEACE