Drop Dead

PEOPLES! I HAVE MADE AN AMENDMENTISH! MARY AND GEORGE ARE YOUR GREAT AUNT AND UNCLE, BUT THEY ARE YOUNG, MEANING THEY WERE YOUR GRANDPARENTS YOUNGER SIBLINGS AND STUFFS. JUST GO WITH IT, K?

Warning: lots'o'violence ahead!

(Y/N)'s POV
It has been two months since the transfer. Life is its boring usual self. The only thing I have really done is started an awesome book series called Skulduggery Pleasant and played Minecraft PE all day. Every once and a while I back with Mary, or box with George, but that's about it. Yep. Joy.

Fine I admit it. I'm bored. I wish my life was more exciting. I mean, it was terrible before, but at least I didn't just sit around. I always had the gang. But wait, I didn't. I had my family. But I feel like they are slowly slipping away, and that my life didn't really begin until I met Dally. UGH STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT BITCH! He hurt you, (Y/N), and you can never forgive him.
Suddenly, I heard a cry,a gasp, and a thud from down stairs. I ran down to see Great Aunt Mary not moving laying on the ground. "GREAT UNCLE GEORGE CALL AN AMBULANCE, QUICK!" I yelled.
George came running down the stairs and ran to Mary. "No time to get the phone, use your cell!" He barked commands while giving CPR to his wife. He was surprisingly good at it, for a 50 year old man (JUST ROLL WITH IT).
I called the ambulance and told them about our situation and where we were. They got to my house in less than five minutes. But it was to late. Another close one has dropped dead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ever since Mary died of a heart attack, led by a genetic heart disease she had, George has been acting weird. He keeps leaving in the morning, and not coming back till late the next day. Respecting his privacy, I never ask where he is going. He did just lose his wife. But I know he doesn't have a job, because he retired a few years ago. I figured it out when he came home today. He was completely and utterly drunk!
"Um... George?" I asked.
"What do ya want, kid?" He said in a slurred voice.
"Just wondering if u wanted to lay down. If you haven't noticed, your sorta kinda drunk. Wait, did you drive home? That's illegal!" I think out loud.
George spins around and growls. "My house, my rules."
"Doesn't work that way. It's the government who make the-" I'm cut off as George slaps me.
"I said MY HOUSE MY RULES!" He slaps me again and again. I back away, but he just shoves me in a corner. "You think your so tough cause your a young girl and I'm an old man." He slaps me. "Well, think again princess!" I flinch, but not at the upcoming slap. George seems to notice. "What's wrong, princess? Are you ok, princess? What you looking at PRINCESS?" When ever he says princess, it reminds me of Dally and what he said to me. I slowly crack at each thought, till finally, I break.
"ENOUGH!!!!" I scream, sobbing.
"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT! I WISH I NEVER TOOK YOU INTO MY CUSTODY!" And with that he takes of his belt, pushes me to the floor, and starts whipping me with it, ignoring my screams and cries.
When George is out cold, most likely hung over, I grab my leather jacket, put it on ignoring the pain and run.

Johnny's POV
It's been a little over two months since (Y/N) left, and the gang is as boring as heck. I sorta want to visit her. I miss her because I felt like she was the only person who got me. She had also been beaten up by Bob, and I guess that gave us a special bond. She also livened up the gang, but now we just all sat around in silence.
"I'm bored." Pony, Two-Bit, and Soda all said at the same time. Well, maybe we aren't silent...
"We all are." I said. "I wish (Y/N) was here, she would entertain us."
Everyone sighed. We all sat in silence again, and I was about to make a comment about the weather to lighten the mood, when the door opened and (Y/N) stumbled in. "Speak of the devil." Steve said with an eye roll. We all sat staring at (Y/N) in shock. Well, all of us but Dally. Dally went right up and hugged her.
That's when (Y/N) let out the most high pitched, blood curdling scream I had ever heard.

Dally's POV
I backed away. What just happened?!? Why did she scream? I looked at her face, and saw that under the never ending trail of tears were a bright red handprint on each cheek. Quickly, I inspected the rest of her. But nothing was wrong! Unless...
I walked over to (Y/N) and started to take off her coat. She looked down and not her lip, but made no effort to stop me. Now the gang was giving me funny looks.
Once I got the jacket off and saw her back, I bit back a sob and covered my mouth. Her shirt was ripped and covered in blood, while her back was covered in welts and cuts and bruises.
Slowly, I turned her around to show the rest of the gang. They all had the solar reaction to me, except Johnny, Darry, and Ponyboy started crying.
I felt something wrap around my waist, and looked down to see (Y/N) burying her face in my chest while she was hugging me. I just put my hands on the back of her head, careful about her back, and let her let it out.

A/n AHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO MEAN. Yea I've actually been planing this for a while... so yea. This chapter is dedicated to mckennadancer5 cause... wait. I don't need to explain myself to you! MY STORY, MY RULES! Now, some good news is that this chapter is over 1,000 words long! YAY! And I have over 100 reads. :3 thx guys! But, now some bad news. I am going to my friends house tomorrow and am sleeping over. The next day I am going to the beach with her, and that night I'm sleeping over again. So sorry! I will write a little bit won't get an update out :(. But I need to end this, cause it's getting to long. But see you later!
~ Mez (who is ending this chapter at 1,111 words exact XD)