Just a Nobody

Two-Bit
"Hey everybody! I'm back!" (Y/N) called as she walked threw the door. I don't know how long she's been gone, but I've been baby sittin' Pony for the last half hour. "Anybody here?" She yelled. Come on Keith, play it cool.
"Yea. Me and Pony are. Darry and Soda are at work." I called back.
"K. As long as-" Someone bursts threw the door cutting (Y/N) off. She growls. "What do you want?" She asked the person.
"I can come here if I want. Not everything is about you, Princess." I hear Dally say. Oh no. Dally + arguing = get outa here.
"What did you call me?" (Y/N) asked in a scary calm voice.
"What's the matter, Princess? Don't you like your new nickname?" I snuck into the room. If things got dangerous I had to make sure I stopped them. I knew Dallas was violent, but I wasn't sure about (Y/N).
"Call me that again, and I'll make sure you can't say it." 'Yep, she's violent' I thought. Dally just smirked.
"Try me, Princess." And that was it. (Y/N) faked a punch to the stomach, and punched Dally right in the kisser. He spat a little blood and kicked her in the stomach. Alright time to step in. I took one step forward, and went over to (Y/N). She had Dally trapped in a corner so I grabbed her arms and pulled her back.
"LET ME AT HIM!!" She screamed.
"No." I said firmly. "You need to calm down. Ponyboy walked in the room, saw the situation, and slowly walked out.
Just when I thought I had calmed (Y/N) down, and I let go of her, Dally said "Your just an orphan who child services doesn't care about enough to come looking for and who we all just felt bad for so we let you hang with us, but the truth is we don't care cause your just a nobody. A shoplifting nobody." Before I could completely process what Dally said, (Y/N) raced out of the room and into the upstairs bathroom, and locked the door.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" I screamed.

(Y/N)'s POV
He was right. About all of it. The child services. Shoplifting. Being a nobody. A nobody. I started crying and hyperventilating. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"(Y/N)? It's me, Pony. Can I come in?" I didn't answer. Instead I went over and took one of the razors. "(Y/N)...?" I broke the razor by stepping on it. "(Y/N) let me in now." I took the blade and slit my wrists. If I was a nobody who no one cared about, then what was the point of living? I heard noise, but couldn't make out what it was.
My last thoughts before falling to the floor and losing consciousness was 'I'm just a nobody...'

Ponyboy's POV
I knock on the door. "(Y/N)? It's me, Pony. Can I come in?" She doesn't respond. I heard what Dally said and now I'm pretty sure Two-Bit is telling him off right now. Then I hear one of the drawers open. "(Y/N)...?" Still no response. I start to worry. What is she doing? Then a crunch. Finally I understand what is going on. "(Y/N) let me in now." Nothing. I start banging on the door. "I WILL KICK THIS DOWN!! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!! (Y/N) OPEN-" I hear a thump. Oh shit. "TWO-BIT!!! COME KICK DOWN THIS DOOR!!" Two-Bit rushes upstairs.
"What's wrong, kid??"
"It's (Y/N)!!!" I exclaim, still freaking out. "Something's going on in there and she won't respond!!" Two-Bit swears and after three tries kicks down the door, leaving us looking down at (Y/N) in a pool of her own blood, not moving.

A/n Cliff hanger!!! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was to lazy. But to make up for it, I'll write another chapter. Please please please comment cause I feel like no one is reading this. And I won't update till I get at least one comment, even if that goes against me saying I'll update again today >:) Byez Peeps!