And Then There's Silvia...

(Y/N)'s POV
As soon as Two-Bit and Steve went over to Dally, I stood up and ran. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I needed to get away.
I eventually reached a part of town I didn't recognize and decided to take a break. My asthma wasn't acting up quite yet, but I wanted to not have an attack while I was away from help.
After I decided to start running again, I stood up. Bad idea. I started coughing and hacking, making a terrible noise. I felt wetness around my mouth. Ew I spit. Gross. When I wiped my mouth with my hand, the spit felt heavy. Looking at my hand, I realized two things. One: my hand was really pale and shaky. Two: my spit was filled with bright red blood...

Two-Bit's POV
I looked too where (Y/N) was. Her and Darry's blanket were gone.
"That blanket was expensive." Darry muttered. For some reason this comment made me furious.
"WHAT THE FUCK DARREL?? SHE COULD BE ANYWHERE BY NOW AND IS STILL IN A WEAK AND FRAGILE STATE, AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS SOME STUPID BLANKET??" I screamed.
"I- I- I-" Darry stuttered.
Everyone looked at him. Darry was the voice of this group and the speaker when we needed one. He just doesn't stutter.
I sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just worried." I wiped my eyes with my fists. "Look, you guys clean up, help Dally with his hand, and maybe watch some Micky Mouse. Ok?"
"But-" Dally started.
"Ok." Said Darry, giving Dally a stern look. Dally just looked down and started grumbling.
"I'll go find her. I promise." I reassured him. And with that, I marched into the door, opened it, and marched out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Y/N)'s POV

I had been walking for at least an hour, only stopping too cough every few minutes. I knew something was very wrong with me, but I couldn't go to the hospital or they would ship me off to who knows where with some relative I've never met.
I walked and walked for miles, only changing directions to keep myself away from Soc territory.
Suddenly, I found myself near Buck's house. Buck was my third cousin, twice removed, but we never hung out. Ever. Never. He was all about the ladies, including me. He doesn't care that we are related. He just cares about never sleeping with the same girl twice.
All the sudden, I realized something. CRAP! Buck lives walking distance from Darry's house. Which the gang is always at for some reason... hopefully no one had decided to take a moonlight walk.
"YOU!" I hear a somewhat familiar voice screech. "WHERE IS DALLY??"
I turn to see that girl Rally was hanging out with earlier storming towards me.
"He was at Darrel's house." I say with no emotion whatsoever.
"WHY??"
"Cause he likes me better than you. Deal with it."
Silvia grabs my arm and turns me so I'm facing her.
"Actually, brat." She spits. "He may like you, but he loves me. Why else would he date me?"
"Uhhhh duh to make me jealous." I roll my eyes and look her up and down. "Wow girl. Your smarts are just as fake as the makeup you wear."
She screams and grabs my throat, choking me. Guess I went a little too far. I claw at her hands, but she just tightens her grip and lifts me off the ground.
Right when I think that it's the end, that she is really going to kill me, she throws me at the ground. I think to take deep breaths, but I still can't breath. I keep coughing up blood, and it colors the pavement.
"LOOK AT YOU! YOUR LAYING IN THE DIRT IN YOUR BRA AND UNDERWEAR CHOKING ON YOUR OWN BLOOD, AND YOU THINK PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU?? LET ALONE LOVE YOU?? WELL THAN YOUR CRAZY CAUSE ALL YOU ARE IS A LITTLE... A LITTLE..." Silvia thinks while the color drains from my world. But I keep struggling to hold on.
"A LITTLE NOBODY!! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. YOU'RE JUST A NOBODY. A LITTLE, BITCHY, NOBODY!!"
That word. Just the sound of that word brings me back to the night when me and Dally fought.
I see a colorless Two-Bit come around the corner. He grabs his phone and runs towards me. But it's too late. That word. That single word had snapped something. It snapped, and I stoped fighting and leave the cruel world I live in behind...

A/n Guys. May I just say that I almost cried while writing this chapter. I don't know why, but almost. Comment if the same happened to u :( WHY DO I WRITE SUCH DEPRESSING STORIES???