Trouble With Tim

Dally's POV

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? SHE'S DATING TIM???????? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING????

Though that is me on the outside, this is what I say to a very happy (barf) (Y/N) "Congratulations on your new girlfriend, Tim. (Y/N), can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." She says. "Be right back, Tim."

"See ya babe." Tim says.

And before they can kiss or anything, I pull (Y/N) away and into the kitchen.

"(Y/N), I have a dating tip for you." I say.

"Yes, Dallas?" She says innocently.

"Break up with him before you get hurt."

(Y/N)'s POV

Did Dally really just say that? I mean, I know he has a crush on me, and I have a crush on him, but still!! Trying to get me to break up with my current boyfriend?! Thats a new low, even for Dally.

Narrator's POV

(Y/N) was very pissed at Dally. She thought he would be happy for her! But she was waaaay off. Dally was in love with her, and she was in love with him, but neither were strong enough to tell each other. Which lead to some BIG problems...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dally's POV
"Hey (Y/N)? Can you come to the abandoned lot? I need to... Show you... Something."
I hadn't talked to (Y/N) in almost a month because she was mad at me. I guess I was a little bit rude about Tim, but that's ok. I don't really care. It's not like I'm jealous or anything...

(Y/N)'s POV
I haven't spoken to Dally in a month, so I was surprised when he called and asked me to meet him. I agreed immediately and asked Tim if he wanted to come. Tim just placed a kiss on my forehead, and went to kiss my mouth, but I pulled away. It's been a month and I still haven't let him kiss me.
At the lot, I saw two people standing waiting.
Huh?

Silvia's POV
I saw a little girl and Tim Shepherd walking my way.
"Who's that?" I ask my widdle Dallas :3
"That's who I wanted you to meet." He says. The couple approaches. "Silvia, this is (Y/N), my friend. (Y/N), this is Silvia, my girlfriend."
I see a spark of hatred and jealousy in the little runt's, (Y/N) I think, eyes. I get a great idea. I quickly pull Dally forwards and kiss him long and hard, surprising him.

(Y/N)'s POV
Silvia pulls away and licks her lips.
"As his girlfriend, let me just say that Dallas Winston is one impeccable kisser!" She declares. This makes me really mad. I don't know why, I'm not jealous or anything!
Tim turns to me and, before I know what's happening, kisses me, rough and long. It was my first kiss and it was awful. I quickly pull away and back up a bit.
"Whats wrong babe? If you wanna be mine, you gotta let me do my thing." He starts to lift up my shirt.
I quickly pull it back down and say "Maybe I don't want to."
Tim shakes his head slowly, than quickly shoves me too the ground and pins my arms and legs down with his knees. "Than you've forced me." He says sternly, scaring me more than ever.
"I think we should go." Says Silvia, pulling on Dally's arm. I'm about to tell them not to go and ask for help, but Tim kisses me again and doesn't stop till Dallas and Silvia leave, leaving me out of breath and spitting at Tim.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Darry's POV
It was pouring and I was making dinner when Sodapop bursts threw the door carrying something.
"DARRY CLEAR THE COUCH!" He yells running in. Startled by his screaming I race to the living room and do what he says. I guess Ponyboy was surprised cause he ran out of his room almost immediately.
Soda gently places what he was carrying onto the couch and I finally get a good look at it.
The only word that I can utter is a quiet "Shit."
It was (Y/N), stripped of all but her underclothes completely soaked, and not at all conscious.
"I found her in the lot, while it was raining. She was like this, except I put this," He gestures to her bra and undies. "Back on her."
We are all silent, until Pony goes and gets a blanket to cover her with, and a towel the help dry her off.
"I'll go and call the gang to see if they know anything." I say. Then I go and do just that.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dally's POV
Once everyone is here, Darry explains what this "big emergency" is.
"So, does anyone know what (Y/N) was doing earlier today?" Darry asked. He said it calmly, but my heart speed up. I had a bad feeling something awful happened.
"She was hanging in the lot with Tim." I said, trying to keep my cool.
"Just hanging out? JUST HANGING OUT?" Darry starts screaming, his voice trembling. "THAN CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY SODA FOUND HER BUTT NAKED, AND UNCONSCIOUS IN THE POURING RAIN??"
"What?" I breath, barely a whisper escaping my mouth.
"It's true." Says Soda, equally as quiet as I was. As I look closer I see tears streaming down his face.
My vision starts to blur and I feel a desperate need for fresh air. (Y/N) just was hurt badly, and I was there. I could have stopped Tim. I could have- as I reach the door I stop with my hand on the handle. I hear voices calling but they all seem so far away. Someone is shaking me, but with my last thought being Its my fault I give into the darkness...

A/n Hey guys! Long time no see- er, read! Sorry bout that I've been... Distracted lately. But a new chapter. Yay! I know it was a bit weird. I was very careful with my word choice, just for you! My dedication is for emmapepperskwid cause she writes amazingly and you should read her fanfics. They r awesome. #derp face! :3 Well, summer is almost over and I need to make 100$ by September. Any thoughts? Anyway, enjoy the heat while you still can XP
~ moi