The Question

(Y/N)'s POV
It's been 2 weeks since I ran away from George, and let me just say: Recovery was an ass. Emphasis on "ass". Darry ended up having to actually stitch up some places because the belt was leather, the same material as a real whip, and cut threw parts of my back. But the worst part was before the stitches. Darry had to clean the cuts. With rubbing alcohol. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! DAREL STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!" I would scream and sob from the pain. I'd bet money people heard me in Timbuktu. But honestly, I think it hurt Darry more than it hurt me. He was crying "I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!!!" The whole time. And the look on Dallas's face... They couldn't bring me to the hospital because I was supposed to be with George...
Well anyway. That got me thinking. (Y/N), you need protection. Like a bodyguard. Or... A boyfriend? Yes, I'm getting a boyfriend. And I know just who.
"Hey, Dally?" I ask shyly.
"Yes, (Y/N)??" He asks expectingly.
"... Can you help me up? My back is killing me."
(Haha I'm so mean XP)
Dally's shoulders slump a bit and he walks over to me to help me stand. (Looks like he's disappointed too)
"Thanks." I say. "Now, I'mgoingoutaloneI'mgonnagobeforeyouhavethechancetoprossesthis. Bye!" And with that I ran out the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Walking around town is a dangerous thing. Especially when your a girl. And alone. But I walked sassily down the road looking for a cute boy.
Starting as a whisper, I hear chanting. As I get closer I see two young boys wrestling, and a crowed. The chanting I heard was the crowed yelling "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Eventually the small one was knocked unconscious by the taller more broad one.
I swag walked up to him and said "Names (Y/N). How's it hangin'?" Then lighted a cigaret and took a sloooooow drag on it.
The boy raised an eyebrow, I sign showing he liked what he saw, and said "Names Tim. Tim Shepherd."
He talked for a bit, and I pretended to listen and agreed with everything he said. In a course of exactly 23 minutes he asked me out. And I, of course, said yes.

Dally's POV
What is taking (Y/N) so long? It took me 20 minutes, and the help of Two-Bit, Pony, and Johnny to figure out what was happening. It's been about 30 minutes since she left and she still wasn't back. While she was gone I was thinking. She keeps getting hurt and it's always when she's alone. She needs protection. Like a bodyguard or... A boyfriend? Yea, (Y/N) needs a boyfriend to keep her safe. When she asked me about helping her up earlier, I thought she was going to ask me out. Why did my brain think that? Because I love her. I love (Y/N). And I need to be her man. It was settled. I will ask her out today.
Just as I decided that, she burst threw the door. "Dally! I need to talk to you!" She said.
At the same time I said "(Y/N)! I need to talk to you!"
Then we both said "Ok, you first." And laughed.
"I'll go first." I said. "Ok, (Y/N), I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time. Will you go out with me??"
Her face immediately paled and all signs of happiness left her face as she said "Dally, that's sweet and all, but-"
All the sudden someone- Shepherd?- barged threw the door. "Hey, babe." He said, putting his arm around around (Y/N).
"Hi, Tim." She said.
"What is Shepherd doing here?!?" I spat.
Taking a deep breath, (Y/N) said "Dally, meet my new boyfriend. Tim Shepherd."

Ooooooooo that just happened. Yes, this is still a Reader x Dally calm ur inner fangirl... Or boy... Weirdos. ANYWAY I wanted to thank @we_be_blazin and @madisonloewe for giving me a reason to continue this story, and @kattysmidget for sticking with me threw tons of my wattpad experiences and dramas. Oh yea and don't forget emmapepperskwid for actually inspiring me to write this story. I wouldn't have if it wasn't for her <3 wuv u skwid. Thank you everyone who is reading this hope u like it. And last, to answer all y'all's question: YES IM GOING BACK TO UPDATING AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!!!! YAYZ!! Byez Y'allz <3