Preference 1- You first meet the boys

Start from the beginning

"I thought I'd walk around while she did her thing." You said.

"Oh, cool babes! But, you do know this is a dangerous place. Maybe I should walk with you in case anything happens..." He said.

"Okay!" You said a little too excitedly. "I mean, if you really want too..." You said coolly. Hoping you could play it off. He laughed that adorable laugh and you continued walking. Louis sharing the other headphone.

Liam -

You sighed as you turned your engine off. You promised your dad you would work at the Animal Shelter during the summer, because he didn't want you at the house 24/7. You finally agreed, but you were now regretting it. You look across the street and saw what looked like hundreds of girls in the parking lot screaming and holding up signs.

One Direction were in your town today, and crazy hoe's were everywhere. You made your way through the door, and sat down at the counter. Helping customers when they needed help, and greeting people. To pass the time you were doodling on a scrap piece of paper. you heard the door open and looked up to find Liam Payne standing there, smiling that adorable smile and looking at you with those puppy dog eyes.

"Hello, Can I help you?" You greeted politely.

"Yes, Do you have a restroom I could use?" he smiled.

"Of course!" You directed him towards the bathrooms and went back to your drawing. As Liam walked back through the lobby, he stood in front of the counter you were sitting at.

"Thanks alot!" He exclaimed.

"No problem at all, Liam" You said. He raised his eyebrows and said,

"One Direction fan, eh?". You could feel the blush threatening to make an appearance, as you said,

"Eh, I had a slight obsession..". Your eye nervously darted toward the piece of paper you were drawing on to find the '1D' symbol, artfully sketched.

"Wow! Thats amazing! You draw?" He smiled. You felt your face brighten at the comment,

"I dabble." you grimaced.

"You sound like Zayn." he noted.

"Actually, I always had a thing for you, Liam." You shyly said.

"Oh, really? Then you woulden't mind if I gave you a ring?" Omfg. Did Liam Payne just ask for my phone number? Or did he actually want to give me a ring? Like an engagement ring? We just met each other though. This is happening really fast. I think he meant phone number, he's British. Of course he did.

"Of course you can!" You took the piece of paper you were drawing on and wrote your name and number on it. As you handed it to him, he said,

"Wow, Its not everyday that I get a fans autograph."

Niall -

Your shift at Nando's was finally over. It was such a long day, and it sucked. Customers were rude, and you had to work an extra shift. You sat at a table and prepared yourself for the walk back to your apartment. As you sat up to make your way to the door, you bumped into a little blond boy. His Peri Peri sauce went flying across the restaurant.

"Oh God! Im soo sorry! Here, Let me buy you more!" You quickly apologized. Your words running together, and your face bright red.

"Haha, Thats alright love." A familiar Irish accent said. You looked up to see Niall Horan. You ran to the counter and told your co-worker what just happened. She replaced his order and took it out of your paycheck as you cleaned up the huge mess you just made.

You personally took Niall his food, and he offered you to join him. You sat down and you two really hit it off. When he was done eating, he threw his food away, then slipped a piece of paper into your pocket. Before you could read it, he was out the door. As soon as you read the paper, you coulden't stop smiling. Niall Horan just gave you his phone number.

You ran home, exited to call your bestfriend and tell her you knocked Nando's out of Niall Horan's hands, and lived.

Zayn -

You were a stripper. Point blank. It was close to your apartment, and you really needed the money. Terror filled you body once your boss told you that One Direction was here for Louis Tomlinson's bachelor party. And you were the entertainment. Don't panic. You said to yourself. It's not that bad, Just get in there, do your routine, a few lap dances, and get out.

You took a deep breath and walked out. Everyone's eyes were glued on you. You started your lap dances, but when you got to Zayn, You found yourself being more aggressive with him than you were the others. There was a few Get It Zayn! and whistles. But you didn't care.

You found Zayn staring intently at you. As soon as you made eye contact, you coulden't break it. You stopped dancing, and just sat on his lap. Staring at each other.

'Im In Love With A Stripper' started playing, and you coulden't help but burst out in laughter. You awkwardly got off Zayn, and made your way to the back, But not before he slipped a note into your outfit saying,

"I know how T-Pain feels. Heres my number. ;) xx"

AN: hope you enjoyed the first preference.

-lilmisscupcake